I haven't received my item, and deadline is expired. its been 4 months now.. What to do?

Hi!

I have paid for an item,didn't received it within the estimated time, tried to contact the seller, the seller told me that they will resend it again, so it was fine, then after 2 months again, I haven't received the item. and its been 4 months by now. I bought this item in 11 December 2014, and untill now i still haven't received it. I've tried the resolutioncenter but i cannot find the item i bought there. But when i go to report an item, then i found the item i bought that i haven't received yet. I've been trying to find a way to contact ebay through mail so i ca explain this situation i am in now. Does anyone know what i can do? 

I have tried to contact the seller for refund, but no response. I can't report a case for "I didn't receive my item" because i cannot find my item on the list anymore (Which i assume is because its past its deadline?) But still i paid money for it, and i want refund. I still have the receipt for when, how much etc. i paid for the item with the transcation history from my paypal to prove that what i say is true.

I really, really hope anyone can help me. What can i do?

Thank you so much in advance..

- Cklein89

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I haven't received my item, and deadline is expired. its been 4 months now.. What to do?

Let me guess, the seller is in China, right?

Chinese sellers are known for lying to buyers by telling them that they will "re-send" the item. That is just a stalling tactic that unfortunately for you, worked. You should have filed an item not received dispute within a couple of days after the estimated delivery date.

Have you tried going through Paypal's resolution centre? Their rules have changed so you might be able to file through them but I can't guarantee it.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yep, you've been scammed.

If neither Paypal nor eBay will help, and we probably should stick with the 'traditional' 45 day deadline on Disputes , even though in 2015 some transactions have 120 day deadlines, then go to the credit card you really paid with.

Paypal is just a useful mediator.

Call the 1-800 number on the card and ask the customer service clerk about a chargeback. Have all your transaction details (dates, currency, payments, etc) handy for her to process your chargeback.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hey, its me again.
I managed to open a case and a request. I managed to get refund back for the both item i bought from china. So this case is fixed. But will look through this again if this happens to me again. And also.. These two item that i bought was from different guys and both of them had the same reason about the "item" that i bought.. They got it "back", and said sorry and then offered me to re-send it and then nothing happens.. Just sharing the experience that i had.. Just so others can read and be aware of it as well. Thanks for the help btw!
Message 4 of 4
latest reply