Help on feed back score

Hello I was hoping that some one in the community could help.

I recently tried to contact Ebay via telephone: was put through to a rep and well lets just say waste of time. In the end he directed me to the customer support and told me to email them. I got a responce from my email which said to call them. Again wate of time.

So I have decided to come here and see if any one could help.

I noticed that my feed back score does not acurately keep track of the number of feed backs I have recieved. Example I have recieved in excess of 100 but my score is still under 100.

The lame answer I got from Ebay phone rep was because I bought from the same seller in the same week that all feed back  only counts as one. Even if I have to leave 10.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Help on feed back score

Top right corner, 

click customer support.

Now look left,

in the column,says"feedback"

READ.

Everything you need to know is in there.

You're welcome.

Don't let a little thing like fear or common sense stop ya'
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Help on feed back score

Multiple Feedbacks received from the same trading partner for transactions in the same week only count as one.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Help on feed back score

As k*k said...

What if I buy multiple items from the same seller or sell multiple items to the same buyer ?

You should leave Feedback for each sale. However, we calculate the other member's Feedback score differently depending on whether the sales occurred in the same week. For Feedback purposes, we define a week as Monday through Sunday, Pacific

Your 3 from same seller on June 22 change score by 1.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Help on feed back score

Hi Heidi

My original eBay ID in 2000 was karl*krazy*katz  but the initials caused some unfortunate missunderstandings  😮

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Help on feed back score

lol ,  get it. I shouldn't abbreviate but am such a lousy typist that i take every opportunity to save a key stroke and , of course , not to mention what impact it has on grammar's body of rules lol

I posted regularly on discussion boards 05/06 and seem to recall your ID but memory fades with time.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Help on feed back score

heidilynn0_3,

Become one with your inner copy and paste child.

Non paying buyers deserve unpaid item strikes.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply