Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Paypal charge-back won by a Non-Registered ebayer

I just had my first paypal charge back. I am quite annoyed. The buyer became non-registered on ebay just after she paid me for an auction she won. Silly me mailed the item anyways. Surprise, surprise this buyer was my first chargeback. What a scam. I...

WHAT DID EVERYONE THINK OF JORDAN'S LIVE DISCUSSION?

...maybe i haven't been around for years to have heard all these live discussions with ebay reps, but after hearing this one, i have to say, i was a little disapointed! i'm wondering first of all why its only an hour? with so many canadian powerselle...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Absolutely off-topic, but worth reading

A British newspaper salutes Canada Sunday Telegraph Article >From Today's UK wires: Salute to a brave and modest nation - Kevin Myers, The Sunday Telegraph LONDON - Until the deaths of Canadian soldiers killed in Afghanistan , probably almost no one ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relisting store inventory

Having an issue that's fustrating me. On cheap listing day I moved a lot of my items from store to auction format. Now for the items that havn't sold I want to move them back to store format again. But when I do, all the prices disipear, and I have t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Could this be the solution to PayPal charge-backs? Opinion please!

After five years on ebay and thousands of transactions, I have been knocked off my feet with several PayPal charge backs. I have heard of PayPal charges before, but it never happened to me until this past month and everything I have ever heard is hap...

winning buyer emails

Good day everyone Hope everyone has a great long weekend!! Are the winning buyer mails sent from ebay to a winning bidder/buyer automatic or is there some place I can go to turn it off/uncheck a box etc. Thanks regards rik golfing in style

emails not getting through to buyers.

My settings are such that buyers should receive an automated email message advising them that their item has shipped. A great tool as it should reduce the number of messages from buyers looking for their items. Here is where the problem begins... buy...

More adventures with customer "support"

I relisted a relist eligible listing on .ca (completely change the listing, lowered price) using the relist link. I'm as cheap as it gets in taking maximum advantage to lower listing fees, I know how it works. No problem with listings done Thursday t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal money transfer PENDING - Why!

For the first time I filed a case with PayPal for an item not received after 6 weeks. (had to rush to meet the 45 day deadline!) One week later, in the absence of an answer from the seller, I escalated the case to a claim. Before yesterday I routinel...

Suspended Account

Hello there fellow Power Sellers. I have some advice-do not allow your account to be suspended! It is an absolute nightmare. Please note that I am not a bitter person and I really do love selling on eBay. This isn't an attempt to portray eBay in a ne...

Estimating Customs Duties - Any help?

Just wondering if anyone had any good links for estimating customs duties for items purchased from the States and sent via USPS? The item I am specifically wondering about is a lot of vintage paper items (Automotive exterior color sample charts from ...

SMP Inventory Items

Is there anyone out there who can help me with SMP inventory items, because eBay support sure can’t…??? I seemed to have stumped them with the following issue/question: Inventory item “X” in Selling Manager Pro indicates 29 units “on hand” with 17 “s...

Endicia

Howdy: Like a lot of you here, we're starting to ship more stuff from south of the border. We'd like to prepay and pre-print USPS labels using Endicia. The issue we're running into in signing up with them is in paying them. They appear to only allow ...

NONE of my listings showing on .COM

All my listings that i list on .ca because of the promo, NONE show up on .COM, even though they're available worldwide. i checked all day yesterday and today, emailed ps support, got some stupid half fast copy and paste answer about 'timing' and 'upd...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

dumb question...

so i did read up on unpaid notifications, but i couldn't really find an answer on this one. i opened one up two days ago, buyer replied twice this morning, second time stating he would pay today. i replied asking him how he's going to pay-paypal or m...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Albertan selling tickets to a venue in BC

Can someone answer my question? I live in Alberta and bought tickets to a concert in Vancouver for the late summer. I cannot go and would like to sell the tickets on Ebay. I can't make sense of the following link http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/ev...

Did y'all take the short feedback survey yet?

eBay has posted a survey in the Feedback Forum. I found that the multiple choices gave a seller very little opportunity to choose anything that reflected their opinions. It was very buyer oriented. I was pleased that they had a section at the end, th...

"EBay profits take a leap"

"EBay profits take a leap" That was the headline in a newspaper article that I read yesterday in the Stratford Beacon Herald. The article originated in San Francisco. The subtitle reads: "Up 50 per cent in second quarter". Could that possibly be beca...

Paypal shipping/tracking info not showing for Canadian sales!

Anyone else have this trouble? Paypal shipping/tracking info not showing for Canadian sales on "Order Details" page. Sales to the U.S are fine, but for some reason the shipping details are missing on Canadian orders. Andrew

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadians paying more for less - Will It Ever Change?!

Aside from all the other things unequal, how about listing fees and featured store and anchor store charges? Does eBay think that we won't notice the big difference?...that it will be disguised in the dollar exchange?....that we don't care? For examp...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Here's a new one ..

Item sold BIN out of my store. When I went to send the invoice this morning this is what I get: >> Send Invoice to Buyer The following critical errors have occurred: Checkout Blocked We are sorry. Checkout is not available at this time since the regi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

FYI - .05¢ LISTING DAY SALE ON .CA

In case you did not already know, today is 5¢ listing day on ebay.ca. The surprising thing is I am still waiting for the notice from e-Bay to advise me. Neither of my .ca IDs received the notice. Did anyone get one?

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Store Referral Credit?????

Hi. This one might be easy to answer and maybe I have just missed something.... I sold a couple of items last weekend out of my store. After the sales were made, I received significant "Store Referral Credit" on my ebay selling account. One item I so...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

..... or I will get your account suspended !!!!! :O :O :O :O :O

It's been 7 full days since I have paid for this item and I have not receive your product. If I don't receive the sling by tomorrow I will report you to eBay to get your account suspend. yes 7 full days... including weekend and Independence Day in th...

Cell Phones On Ebay

Well I bought a new cell phone a week or so back, my old one decided to take a swim in lake erie. At least we know it's not the only foreign organism in the great lakes haha The cell phone arrived scratched and the speaker wasn't working. I asked the...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.