Help with bulk shipping labels

HI Can anyone please help me with bulk shipping labels.

I know how to do the whole thing but every time I go to pay 

it says WE DON"T ACCEPT CANADIAN FUNDS.

I am trying to ship on .com as I always do for US buyers.

I can print one US label at a time but not bulk. 

I have been at this for about 3 hours now please help if you know how

I also phoned eBay & PayPal that was a waste of time.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Help with bulk shipping labels

Are you saying that you are using USPS to ship, rather than Canada Post?

If you are using USPS then I've read that you have to use bulk shipping directly from Paypal but I could be wrong. It would be best to ask on the U.S. sellers discussion board on .com.

If you are using Canada Post, I haven't ever heard anyone mention bulk shipping and I wasn't aware that it's available. Hopefully someone else knows more about it than I do.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Hi pjcdn2005

Yes I am using USPS to ship for US customers.

I phoned Paypal & they redirected me to Ebay & both no help.

If I ask a US seller they would not be able to help me because I am a Canadian seller.

When I ship from the US post office I get a lot better shipping rate.

1 to 8 ozs. $2.60  &  up to 1 lb. max $3.65 on Paypal shipping labels & no death slot of 2cm

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Chilliwack is a fair distance from the US border.

Do you drive to the USA to mail your parcels or use a forwarder?

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

If it makes a difference, Paypal has been wonky all day. Works for a while, stops, starts again.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Hi pierrelebel

Yes I do drive to Abbotsford from Chilliwack BC.

When I get to Abb. Sumas crossing I walk across with my items to ship them at the Sumas post office. 

It is about 2 block walk from the border.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

If I ask a US seller they would not be able to help me because I am a Canadian seller.

Why wouldn't they be able to help you? If you have a US address to make single USPS labels you should be doing things the same way that they are?

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

The problem is I have a Canadian computer & Canadian bank account & some how Ebays  bulk label shipping will not let me pay, don't understand why that is so as I can print a single label on .com but not bulk. The post office in the US is pushing us to have these acceptance sheet when we ship multible items .

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

If you are trying to get your shipments with a scan form you could always look at endicia, if the number of shipments you are using justifies the monthly fee. The US post offices will grow to hate you if you drop off a bunch of packages without a scan form.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Stamps.com has a free shipping program for ebay sellers although I have no idea if they have a scan form or not.

If the OP does sign up for that make sure it is for the free plan, not the trial plan. Apparently it is a little tricky to get to the free one.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Thanks PJ  I will try that

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Here is a update to my bulk shipping problem 

Just spent 45 mins. talking to eBay & they said they know there is a problem with paying for bulk shipping labels & they say they are working on it & it may be fixed by the 10th of Feb.  I guess another wait & see. And I was told USPS can not reject eBay or PayPal parcels because they have a contract with USPS & that would be a violation of there contract. 

You may already know this & maybe you don't.

If you have nothing to do here is a lot of work for you.

Check your search engine keywords, I did & I found all my keywords where the same in all my categories where the same wording & to fix this is a lot of work. Thanks eBay 

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I was under the impression that bulk shipping was done through paypal, not ebay. I could be wrong but if it is true, then ebay wouldn't be fixing it.

It isn't a matter of USPS rejecting the parcels, but some post offices don't want to scan each package individually when they were paid for online..hence the scan sheets.  They would still accept them but not necessarily scan them right away.  btw...I don't think that they are allowed to refuse to scan them though so you might want to phone USPS and complain about it.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply