Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! how safe is it to send something to Sri Lanka?

Some how I didn't exclude all countries but Canada USA as I intended and some one from Sri Lanka won the phone. But they have 1 positive and have been a member since Feb 28 2014. It will cost 75 dollars to ship the phone with tracking. How safe is fo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do sellers protect themselves from dishonest buyers?

I was informed by someone that has sold items on Ebay, that a buyer can go back to Ebay after they have purchased your item and file a complaint that the item is damaged or no good, when in fact there is nothing wrong with it. And Ebay will in turn r...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I withdraw a bid?

I placed a bid on a sewing pattern and I have discovered the shipping is too high. Can I withdrawn my bid?

Maximum bids

Does it seem right when it goes to my maximum bid without anyone else competing? Is this a "glitch"?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

delete item in shopping cart

Good Afternoon, I accidentally hit "buy this item" and it's now in my shopping cart and the seller is going to open a claim if i don't purchase it. I've messaged them to tell them this was a complete accident but they told me to delete the item and t...

do canadian power sellers get shipping discount

I am a Canadian power seller with a store, and qualify for a 20% discount.I list on .com.Is there a way to get my shipping discount through Canada post? how does this work?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to add a canada post shipping calculator to check out

hi, new to ebay and frustrated. im located in canada and shipping to canada and the U.S. i've got most sorted but i cant seem to get the shipping calculator figured out. i am shipping canada post and would like the calculated cost to show for my buye...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to get Sellers from China to Identify their goods with item number or in English

I buy alot of beads on Ebay from China and I am having a hard time keeping track of what I do and dont receive. I have asked when paying specifically to identify the item with either the item number or member name in English and maybe 10% of the Sell...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! seller falsely advertising

I ordered 2 rings from a seller who advertised them as being silver, with the 925 stamps on it. When the items arrived, I put them on right away and about 30 minutes later i had a big green ring around my fingers! This only happens with costume items...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I live in Canada but list and sell on ebay.com. how can I convert us dollars to canadian ?

The problem is that my income and expenses are in US dollars. If I list on ebay.ca, will I still have all of the same seller tools from my store? I notice that when I clike "My Ebay" on ebay.ca, the store tools come up much differently. Also, is ther...

How do I pay a seller who had funded reversed?

I had a PayPal purchase reversed charges. Now when I I try to pay, I get a note saying she has been paid. They even include the order that shows the funds reversal! What steps do I take to pay this kind seller? Thank you,Susan

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

debit cards

Can I accept debit cards through Paypal? I have a request for this and I am currently only accepting Paypal.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

bully seller

so my seller called me a retard because I left bad feedback and said that the shoes he sold me were not brand new - they were floor samples. I think that was uncalled for as I did not call him/her any names. Where can I complain?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller's return policy

I purchased a watch last month and it has since had 2 problems with it - the chronograph dials don't reset and the calender dial loses a day every week. Kind of a big deal for an expensive watch.The seller says they will take it back for review if I ...

Unfair practice by seller .

I have been buying from for over a year, and have kept close touch, and communication about my purchase/payment for that time. Before, they had given 20 days to finish bids and pay - and I have paid them . Last week, I e-mailed and asked if I could f...

is the worst seller don't trust those guy

the send me a broken item and when i told them about it they said that they will sent me another one i left them a good feedback now because of the delay it would be to long before i receive it to leave a feedback.... so i did and they stopped respon...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ripped off.

i bought a coke girls sweater, it says i didnt pay for it, but the money came off my account .. what do i do ?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.