Hey Aussies, in here

chuk_77
Community Member

Just trying out a topic while our boards are down Woman Very Happy

♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫
Message 1 of 156
latest reply
155 REPLIES 155

Re: Hey Aussies, in here

quick reply?
♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫♫♥♫♥♫
Message 121 of 156
latest reply

chuk_77
Community Member

nope.

top reply box?

Message 122 of 156
latest reply

Message 123 of 156
latest reply

I have no idea AZ.

I clicked on a few things, but nothing helped, so I am answering youCat Surprised

Message 124 of 156
latest reply

well I dont know how that up there happened...

Message 125 of 156
latest reply

yes altho the oz forum will have the same platform as here.. i think it will be tweaked differently to suit australian conditions. all communities are  unique... its what i heard and noticed...so for me i'll just wait to see what we get n take it from there

Photobucket
Message 126 of 156
latest reply

Joz.......that is very good advice, I will wait too.......hope it isnt much longer...Smiley Happy

Message 127 of 156
latest reply

So I have wandered over here to have a look see,  been out of ebay land for a few days, yep a lot of wasted space but what I want to know is where to change the supposed email showing up, I can't see the email addy or much else, checked my settings and they wanted me to provide another "new" email addy.  Man I am confuzzled.

Message 128 of 156
latest reply

Woman Very Happy OI!

Message 129 of 156
latest reply

I love how you guys have taken over the Canadian board.
Message 130 of 156
latest reply

geeez ..... came over here before when they changed things to cs ..... 

wish they would make up their minds .... oh and leave things alone ..... should have left it at chin wag .... all good there 😉

Message 131 of 156
latest reply

Capri, my island girl. Long time no see.  Cat Very Happy

almost looks like a ferret, dosen't it?  the smiley I mean, not me ,

Message 132 of 156
latest reply

Attn...

1972Capri

Your me page needs some work.

grin

Message 133 of 156
latest reply

Your email address is only visible to you, when you click on your I.D. the settings should be set to default..........and no one but you can see your email address.

So dont worry.........Cat Very Happy

Message 134 of 156
latest reply

I just discovered two new things (I think). It's important to be logged in here ... it's not as automatic as before ... with a Sign In page if you're not signed in. Anyway, all your settings seem to go phut if you are not logged in, like going to a particular page.

The >> button on the front page seems to take you to the last post on a thread. (Brilliant, Katy, just Brilliant). :^O 😉
Message 135 of 156
latest reply

Katy, I have the Canadian board in my favourites & I just click on that, where it says sign in, as soon as I click on that my name comes up and I dont have to do anything else, like put pass word in. Although I did when I first came to this board, so have only done the password once.......hope that made sense.

I am not sure about the button thing that you are talking about.....will go check.

Message 136 of 156
latest reply

Katy, where is this button you are talking about?

Message 137 of 156
latest reply

Next to the thread page numbers, Purple ... 1 2 3 etc then >>

It takes you to the last page, not the last post.  I think.  

Message 138 of 156
latest reply

Katy, just tried it and you are right, takes you to the last page, but you have to scroll to the last post..........which would be annoying having to do it all the time.

Message 139 of 156
latest reply

Katy wrote:I just discovered two new things (I think). It's important to be logged in here ... it's not as automatic as before ... with a Sign In page if you're not signed in. Anyway, all your settings seem to go phut if you are not logged in, like going to a particular page.

That is VERY important Katy,I found that out the other when I posted here the other night.I've never posted on the Canadian boards.I signed in via my ebay ,dropped down to discussion boards via Community and posted.

I eventually saw that my registered email address was showing (or at least it did to me) when I clicked on my id .After I'd signed in here checked and changed some settings I couldn't see my email address anymore when I clicked on my id.

Message 140 of 156
latest reply