Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Payment sent to incorrect email.

One on my auctions just closed. The winning bidder paid by Paypal but the payment ended up being sent to my son's email address. He also sells on eBay. I just checked my Paypal settings and the correct email (mine) is indicated. Any idea how this cou...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Misleading ad

Hello, I have purchased the following item a week ago The description clearly states, EIGHT 8 EMBLEMS, plural, I paid over $50 USD and yet only received ONE emblem in the mail. I wish to complain about this seller and his ad, and I would also like to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller tricked me. Ebay won't help, how do I contact eBay via email?

I bought 6 lots of an item 3 weeks back on eBay. It arrived yesterday and only 4 lots were present, I contacted seller and he claimed he sent everything and loss in transit was not his fault. So, I opened a case with eBay and they immediately shut it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to handle INR without case opened?

It was not difficult for me to handle this case before, but the new system of resolution center now make me a little clueless to handle it smoothly without sacrifice FVF or adding defect.When a buyer contact me that they didn't receive the package I ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can no longer access any MUTUAL CANCELLATION option anywhere.

Where did the ability to do this go? It disappeared for me a week or two ago. My only option seems to be to open up a non-paying bidder case (which I don't want to do---the buyer accidentally submitted a duplicate order, and paid for 1, so I don't wa...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

purchased an item and seller hasn't shipped it yet. Seller told me he already shipped it

I purchased an item on monday and of course I paid it right away. The seller said he shipped it on Wednesday the 26th but when I keep tracking canadapost there wasn't even an update that they have received the item. I am new on ebay but i made a few ...

Does this happen often I wonder!.

I purchased a camera ,Mine was the only low 1st bid. . Paypal has just notified me that my money has been refunded as the seller notified them that he dropped the camera While packing it.Could be true. But it makes me wonder If the bidding had gone f...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

inflating price

There is an auction for a car on ebay.This car has been listed a few times and this seller had another car that he listed several times.Every auction there is a 0 feedback bidder that bids up the auction and stops onebid from reserve.This is every au...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fake micro sd cards

I have received 2 fake "32GB" "class 10" and 1 fake "64GB" "class 10" in the last 60 days, only to discover that ebay doesn't help with these items from China that take an extended time to arrive at their destination. Ebay must either extend the time...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Add disreputable Sellers to a personal Block List

Need to be able to add disreputable Sellers to a personal Block List. I've received illegal Canadian counterfeit currency, and other items not as represented visually and/or described in auction.Some sellers have numerous complaints of false claims o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why did I receive this email when the purchase was canceled in agreement with the seller: Dear karag

Why did I receive this email when the purchase was canceled in agreement with the seller: Dear karag_hr2014, Thank you for shopping on eBay! Your total amount due is $ 5.98. sea details about your purchase are included below. That Ensure fast deliver...

Item not received - Brazil

I had sent items to Brazil in the past without problems, but this time a guy in Sao Paolo with 0 feedback robbed me. So I am going to add this country to mandatory tracking countries list or cancel the sale... I asked eBay to let me prevent people wi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package returned to me with ( Moved / unknown ) as the reason. Buyer wants me to ship again.

I have this annoying situation right now.A package I shipped about 10 days ago was returned to me with a Canada post sticker stating the reason: Return to Sender (Moved / unknown ) . There is a pen drawn X on the original address. The package is lett...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay fees of 10% on shipping charges.--- totally unfair in the first place -- BUT SEE BELOW.

If a seller combines shipping of items in the same package, does ebay charge their 10% fee on the shipping charges for each item which is sold, even though the second item is being shipped for free or a nominal charge. For example, I sell coins and t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

TRACKING MY ORDER

I have been tracking my order for days now & see that it has arrived in Miami 3 times!!! Ridiculous!!! Now it is in transit from Toronto to Vancouver for delivery to Saskatchewan!!! Someone needs to get a map out and use some common sense. My freight...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How does ebay HELP on DOA items. Not damaged due to shipping??????

Received an item and it does not function there is no box damage or signs of physical damage. It is an electronic device does not turn on to function. Not getting any help on this from ebay. How do I get this resolved. This is why I do not buy anythi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Will others sell for me on ebay?

Hello. A few years back when I was confined to bed, I purchased many items in the way of semi-precious and costume jewellery from various ebay sellers. I ended up with a lot of items and when I was feeling better, my intent was to start selling in a ...

an item has been charged to my paypal account but there is no trace of it on my ebay purchases

i purchased and item on Nov 17,2014 from stour.stpha the item # 271591886958, it has come out of my paypal account on nov 18th transaction #282693218A9493738 but there is not trace of it any where she says she has not received payment yet, and it doe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where do I find business policies?

The selling page says to set selling policies by going to My E-Bay>Account>Business Policies. When I click on My E-Bay, I don't get the "Account' option. Where is it?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Small packet air international barcode/"tracking" number

Every small packet air international label printed from paypal contains a "tracking" number. It is something like UR.......CA. Canada Post doesn't call this a tracking number but sometimes the destination country tracks it. However, this barcode/trac...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Charge-backs and PayPal

Due to a recent charge-back from one of my bidders I am leery of adding anymore items to Ebay. If I do, will my PayPal work?PayPal is still "looking into it" Ugh!

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I made a mistake in a bid that I won. I do not want the item I thought it was a winter piece but it

I jumped too fast at buying an item. I thought is was a winter piece but it was a summer piece. I do not want the item and cannot contact the seller. I have purchase many items before and have a very good track record. This was a mistake on my part w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm not getting my refund PayPal claim didn't work

I bought this iPhone a month ago and in the description it said no returns accepted but then I received the phone and it was completely different from what it was described like the color was different the battery didn't work and lots of other detail...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I did not receive an item and the seller has not returned my money

I did not receive an item and contacted seller and they said they sent it and still to this day have not received the item and have been in contact with the seller and still has not returned my money and supposedly the port has been closed so they sa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone ever won a chargeback dispute when there was no delivery confirmation?

I just spent over an hour responding to a chargeback -- my comments plus preparing documentation in PDF format and attaching it to my response (most of you have been there I'm sure). I have everything but the delivery confirmation. It was a lettermai...

• 66 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I returned item but my money has not been refunded. What do I do ?

I bought an item and they took several weeks to ship out from Hong Kong. I received it after about 35 to 40 days maybe longer. It was not worth the money I paid so I returned it on October 31, 2014. I purchased it Sept 7, 2014. The seller states they...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automation Rule Question

Morning Ebay sellers, we are looking at making some of our listings run on a weekly automation until they sell, does anyone know if they keep their same Ebay # from week to week, or does it change? Thanks, looking forward to your replies,Jaime

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Defects due to combining invoice and giving discount

I now have 8 defects for cancelled transactions due to giving customers shipping discount. My buyers would pay separately and I would manually refund the transactions and send them a combined invoice. I have been doing that for awhile on ebay. To my ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

re selling a canceled item?

hi , quick question someone just bought an item then canceled the order is their any quick way I can re-post the item without going through the process again. Yes it's not that much work but work is work I had 150 items which i had to edit and I didn...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.