Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Hi, I am a seller based in Canada, trying to find best rates for shipping.

Hello, I am a new seller based in Canada. I have been researching shipping costs for a while now and was wondering if any other Canadian sellers have better rates then the ones I found. I am shipping magazines (14"x11"x 1") (1 lb or less) and ads (14...

Power Seller to Below Standard with Selling limits ?? Pls Help

Ok so hello, this is my first time on here in my 10+ years selling on ebay. I have been selling used auto parts for the last 5-6 years full time ebay user id seller989898 . I am not the best seller out there , however I always would try and handle is...

returning a wrong item after a year

seller sent me wrong item on November 27 2013 but due to cancer issues, I couldn't deal with it till nowHave sent seller & Ebay e-mails in mid november with no reply from either.Is there anything I can do?Thank you for your help.Casablancastar2

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

One INR case, three different Escalation Deadlines?

Hope everyone is having a safe and happy Thanksgiving Day Can anyone please advise me which on which to use of the three (3) INR escalation deadlines ebay has given me?I paid 10 days ago, Expedited USPS Priority 2-3 day delivery (tracking included), ...

Don't wait your purchased item over 35 days from your order.

I purchased a bluetooth keyboard for my nexus 7 tablet from a Chinese company() on E-bay in May, 2014.I was waiting the item over 25 days and I contacted the seller. The seller asked me to wait for it because the delivery from China to Canada is usua...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returning an item with USPS prepaid label from Canada

I just purchased a phone from US and the phone had faulty display and seller agreed on return request. He send me a PDF pre paid shipping label (usps) and i used the label to drop off the package at my local Canada post. The lady at the post office s...

Fraud. ...

Hi ... Well ... I am going to state this again and yet again. It seems in the last year sellers from the USA are charging Canadians un reasonable rates. Now .. they are using import duties .. what a scam Why does EBAY let sellers get away with fraud?...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

I just bought a purse from the us. Now the seller is telling me she is not responsible for the package once it leaves her house. I've bought many things and no seller has ever said this. Am I still obligated to buy it?

power seller

I have over 1 k in sales on 70 small sales, would 30 more put me in a PS?

How does Ebay define defects

Thanks for a 101 review of selling defects? Why would we get a defect for a common refund? Maybe have to study Frigmond Freud before l get EBAYs nose out of joint.

best business practices shipping

I list with Turbo-lister, and use selling manager pro to manage my listing. Awhile ago the best business practices suggested using "shipping policies"-I started the process, and used it a bit. Realized that it wasn't for me, and deleted it from turbo...

Another Canadian site issue.

Has anyone else had site ussues on ebay Canada? (1) My watched items sit on my ebay home page, not on my summary page. There it says, I'm not watching any items, and I can't delete them, they only go away if the item sells or expires. Also every item...

Paypal filed in seller's favor too quick, what is my recourse?

I have bought a laptop off of eBay for $400.00 CAD and paid with my Visa through PayPal. The laptop in the description was described as "Mint Condition", however, the laptop I received had evidence of physical damage from a drop, serial number missin...

Resolved! refund question

I have an item being returned from Texas. The buyer did not go through the eBay claims process, he just put it in the mail and sent it back. We agreed that we would split the return postage - I will give him half of it back when the item gets here. W...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay shipping labels... Can somebody please help me?

Hi there! Where do I get Canada Post Ebay shipping labels? Will blanks I can buy from Walmart or Staples work? If so, what size? Or do I have to go directly to Canada Post to purchase their blanks? Or... do I have to order them from Ebay? Gads! This ...

SELLING LIMITS ARE JOKE!!!!

Selling Limits are JOKE!! I was on phone with the customer service which transferred me to a department that look after and I was on phone for more than 2 hours (I was able to work on something else to kill the time while put on hold so often). I was...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 56 replies
  • 0 helpful

Invlice re multiple auctions

Is there anything I need to know about sending out one final single invoice via Paypal for a buyer that wins multiple auctions over a 3 - 4 week period?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advise for High Quality Music player ???

Hi everyone, Please I need your comments and suggestion... I want to buy a very good music player and my choices are, for now : FiiO X3 or XUELIN IHIFI770 Budget +/- $ 200 USD and I absolutely need FLAC reading capability... Thank you in advance for ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am trying to purchase 50 fleece blankets 50 " x 60" for an independant living place where my mom i

I am trying to purchase 50 fleece blankets 50 " x 60" for an independant living place where my mom is, because most of the people do not have people visit then and although I don't have much I would like to provide them with a nice little gift for xm...

Didn't receive item

Hi, I had an purchase on Ebay back on June 6 2014 the Item number . after a lengthily, communicate with the seller, my case was expired on Paypal as it passed 45 days, the seller kept promising resend me the item so many times But until now I din not...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.