How can I cancel a transaction I haven't paid for yet?

I HAVE FINISHED SHOPPING AND AM ABOUT TO PAY FOR MY PURCHASES.  I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT I DO NO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT FOR BOTH ITEMS, AND I DON'T REALLY WANT THE SECOND ONE ANYWAY.  HOW DO I CANCEL THE SECOND ONE?  AND WHY AM I TYPING IN ALL CAPS?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: FIRST : Unlock your capital letter. Simply push the key w...

jpdjb5
Community Member

FIRST : Unlock your capital letter. Simply push the key with a padlock on the left of your keyboard.

Second : Use the "ask a question" on the bottom of the webpage you used to bought your items and request a cancellation for the second item you don't need. Explain you have select two but it's only one item you really want.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

jpdjb5
Community Member

FIRST : Unlock your capital letter. Simply push the key with a padlock on the left of your keyboard.

Second : Use the "ask a question" on the bottom of the webpage you used to bought your items and request a cancellation for the second item you don't need. Explain you have select two but it's only one item you really want.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you. I feel like an idiot. Didn't realize that the Caps lock was on - very tired tonight. Read the solution but wanted to make sure as I'm a newbie here at Ebay. Thank you for replying so quickly so that I can delete this embarrassing question. - PP
Message 3 of 3
latest reply