How do I resolve a case where I need an invoice before being able to pay for an item?

maycome
Community Member

I contacted the seller before purchasing for shipping cost to Canada, I was told $14.95. I went ahead and purchased the item but when I went to pay it states that I need to change my address or ask the seller for an invoice. I requested the invoice but got nothing, then last night I got a notice for a case being opened for not paying for an item. I contacted the seller and explained what happened and requested an an invoice again.

What do I do if I don't get the invoice?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How do I resolve a case where I need an invoice before being able to pay for an item?

In the text box of the Dispute enter "I have not yet received an invoice. Is shipping free to Canada?"

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

mg152
Community Member
Is this a new seller in the US? Sometimes they don't understand shipping to Canada even though it's really no different from shipping domestically.
The only difference is signing the customs portion. I bet they opened a UPI to get out of shipping.
What happens if you click on pay now?
Try that. If that doesn't work, come back.
RIP Jann & Charlie Keller. You followed each other to heaven too soon. We miss you both!

Be nice to other people! You don’t know what’s going on in their life.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply