Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Ebay MasterCard

Hello Does anyone have an Ebay MasterCard? I was using this card to make purchases for my business and earned Ebay Anthing points which I was able to use for eBay fees. Now I have discovered that they are no longer offering these anything points. Wha...

UPS problem, again :(

i received an invoice today (feb 24th, 05)from ups saying that i owe them $65 for an item that i shipped to Belgium on Oct 11, 2005; it doesn't say what it is for but i guess is for custom related charges. why are we responsible for import charges an...

Ship belt within Canda?

hi everyone how can i ship belt that packed in 6*6*4 box within canada? ship to USA i can use small packets, but CP does not offer this service for canadian address, what am i gonna do?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Video Game Reselling

Just curious if anyone else on this forum sells video games. I am currently trying to do this. How have your sales been lately? I find that the older vintage games seems to sell better than the newer ones. Also, where do you get your video games? To ...

American Interac??

Hello All, Does anyone know of a practical way for a Canadian seller to get an Interac payment channel set up in the US? I'll explain. Whenever possible with our sales to Canada we use electronic money transfer. Easy. Cheap. Reliable. No surprises.It...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay anything points mastercard

They are removing the program from ebay.ca as well I've been using the credit card for all postal stuff, and used the anything points on fees or anything that I bought (so a few bucks a month!). Sucks They said that MNBA will send me a new card...wil...

Javascript Popup Errors on eBay's SMP Homepage...

Hello. Just today I started getting a weird popup window on eBay's Seller Manager Pro webpage. It's not a virus -- but it looks like an incorrectly implemented 'feature' of eBay's SMP page. Is anybody else getting these? 1. [ERROR: Document object.Eb...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unfair Negative Feedback - No Recourse?

Yesterday we got slammed with a surprise neg. "Paid..but never got my purchase...never got answers to my emails!" HUH? Last time I heard from this buyer was mid January. She never emailed us before she posted the negative. So I traced her shipment an...

Trying to figure out Express

Hello All, We're looking at the new Express program for our Bad Manors and a non PS id that my wife is starting. What are people thinkin about this program? Thanks Brad

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Technocash

anybody use this service from Australia? Any feedback?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay University coming to Vancouver

Vancouver, BC, on April 29, 2006. Anyone know if they ask for or accept volunteers to help out? Vaughn?? anyone??

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Preferred day/time for Board Hour with eBay Canada's Managing Director

Hi everyone! I hope things are well with everyone. I wanted to solicit the Community's input on the best date and time to have Board Hours with eBay Canada's Managing Director. We host these hours regularly and would like to have more members come ou...

Updates to the Canadian PowerSeller Program

Hi everyone! Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Vaughan. I work in the Seller Development team at eBay Canada. In my role, I am focused on bringing new sellers to eBay and helping our existing sellers (like yourselves) grow. One of th...

What's up with this.......

Just tried to relist a few items and got this message. Since your item is listed in a currency different from this site's default listing currency, they cannot be relisted here through this bulk functionality. We will allow you to relist them individ...

PayPal CanadaPost Shipping Problems Thread

This thread is for sellers having issues with the Canada or UPS shipping module in Paypal. Its been down for 2 days saying that "The Ship From State is not a valid state code" Iam not in a State? Did they get this tested before they let it loose on t...

10 cent listing + 50% off Gallery Tomorrow

February 2006 ***10 CENT LISTING DAY + 50% OFF GALLERY - FEBRUARY 13, 2006*** 12 February, 2006 | 14:00 What is it? It's a 10 cent Listing Day PLUS 50% off Gallery for Canadians! Insertion fees for Auction-Style and Fixed Price listings will be reduc...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

PROBLEMS RELISTING IN BULK ON EBAY

I have been having problems relisting Ebay auctions for the last 2 days. I usually can relist auctions in bulk but this time have been getting message bellow (any suggestions what to do ?). My listing are in US dollars(Thats what I don't understand)....

SEARCH ENGINE DOES NOT BRING UP STORE LISTINGS

Has anyone noticed that the search engine no longer brings up store listings? I list a lot of Swarovski items and they have disappeared into the Twilight Zone. Sometimes "ebay stores" is showing on the bottom but all it does is take you to a list of ...

Does anyone use a non-registered company with their Venture One Card?

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone uses their Venture One with a non-registered Business name? The reason I ask is because I use my eBay name as my company name for my Venture One Card to get the discount. Since I only sell on eBay as a part time job...

Prohibited items policy confusion for- GIFT CARDS with NO VALUE !!

eBay has a "CLEARLY ???" stated policy respecting the sale of Gift Cards: Gift Cards eBay permits the listing of gift cards, with the following restrictions: • The value of the gift card may not exceed $500. • Gift cards may not be sold as pre-sale i...

UPS with paypal Does not work?? HELP why ???

Ok This is the situation We are shipping items with U.P.S integrated with the paypal system. It keeps stating "The Ship To State or Province is not a valid state or province code. The Ship From State is not a valid state code." WE called UPS our acco...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

DIFFICULT BUYER!! Please HELP! Need ADVICE!!

We could really use some good advice. What's the best way to handle this situation? On January 20/06 rajeshdaryani68 joined eBay and then purchased from our store. Our ad had the shipping listed for 2 US services. We sent an invoice on the same day a...

Mistaken Identity ?

Real Weird. This Morning I received 4 Second Chance Offers on Items I had never heard of. I deleted them, then changed myeBay Password, just in case. This Evening I received an eBay Message turning down an offer to sell someone furniture 'I' had (NOT...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Charged for a Canada Post Return??

I've shipped hundreds of packages small packet, surface. If anything had ever been returned, for whatever reason(not picked up, no longer at address, whatever) I've never been charge for the return. But recently I've had 2 items returned and have bee...

Does anyone use a call centre?

I want to start using a toll-free number (on my Prostores site) for buyers who prefer to order and pay directly by credit card. Does anyone use or can anyone recommend a call centre service that can do this. Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

2 months, no emails, claims non receipt, wants refund or replacement!

I know that I will be advised to give the refund to protect my Feedback. What I really want to know is, how often does this happen! She now wants her money back or a replacement after 2 months, with no prior notice to me! She will even give me a new ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Attacking other sellers in description

Which rule is that breaking? Because I see a general claim, yet quoting my auctions and saying they are not true and such. Which listing rule is this breaking? I tried looking it up but couldn't find anything.

Promotional Listing Days

I have noticed that eBay frequently offers up 10 cents or penny type listing day promotions for insertion fees. The most recent being on Monday the 30th. Has anyone ever tried to compile a calendar of when to expect these promotions? Feel free to add...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.