How do I stop the repeated "Notifications", no ALL "Notifications", under the Bell???

How do I stop the repeated "Notifications", no ALL "Notifications", under the Bell???

AND

How do I contact eBay.ca to ask them how to stop them?  Or TELL them to stop them?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You need to change your preferences.

Start here: http://pages.ebay.ca/help/account/change-preferences.html

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I have been where you say and still cannot see how to stop the Notifications that come under the Bell.  Please give me idiot proof line by line instructions of what to do.

Thank you

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Just contacted an ebay rep & he told me there is NO WAY to get rid of the annoying BELL POPUPS.

Even when you individually select to TURN OFF these, they pop right back up every so often.

It even popped up when I was typing this message.

The rep first started to tell me to change my Communication Preferences in the My Account Summary, but to no avail.

I told the ebay rep the worst changes in the past 3 years from ebay was:

1.  Implementation of fees on shipping

2.  the Global Shipping Program  (enough negatives all over the place already said)

3.  the recent promotion for sellers using Fed Ex  (sellers usually pay extra at the door for receptions that the sellers aren't aware of)

4.  the Bell Popup

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

realhf
Community Member

Who the hell came up with this idea of having crazy amounts of notifications where we're unable to disable them?! This is as stupidly bad as Facebook forcing the News Feed section to default to Top Stories instead of Most Recent.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply