Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Re purchase

item no.161062551735 I did not want to send feedback on this item. Ebay send me a message and ask me to send feedback. I send a feedback and now want me to cancel my feedback. Please explain. It is very difficult to contact you. Please make it more e...

shipping

how do I buy 2 different shirts but only pay one shipping?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is the sing out button

Hello I am a new learner I have signed into someone else's computer and I have no idea where the sign out button is I really need to sign out because I am at my dads work and on a bissness computer if there is anyone to help please do so.

Communication Preferences

I know how to set my communication preferences. A while back the gremlins were in there and it would change without my knowledge and I would change them again. This a.m. I received an email from some ebayer (didn't recognize the name) and pressed "un...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! If the seller agree item purchased is not as listed,

If the item purchased is not as described, and is partially defective, the seller agrees for a return, but who should paid for the return shipping fee? I am the buyer, who bought a lemon, should I paid for the return shipping? I have not open the cas...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

500 free listings on Ebay.ca and Ebay.com

Hopefully someone knows this answer...if it even exists. I am trying to locate the number of free listing I have used per month. Ebay says I get 500 free on .ca and 500 on .com. Under my "promotion listing used" section of my Ebay, it shows a number(...

• 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Hello I recently purchased an item on July 28th and was looking to track my package. But when Phila.

Hello I recently purchased an item on July 28 and when I look to track my package, it says it was delivered to Philadelphia pa, on 10/20/12 which is last year, plus I live in Virginia. So this makes very little sense to me. Anyone know what is happen...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller is new, but a complete ripoff

Has anyone run into a bad seller before. 13 different Emails between me the prospective buyer and the seller, for an agreement for a purchase, Seller changes shipping cost after agreement before the purchase, and then pulls the sisting. Seller has no...

Bought fake items and No answer from Seller

What do I do? I purchased 2 otterboxes and both were fake and broke within the first week. I have been trying and trying to contact the seller but no answer back..???!!!Can I do anything about this?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! item did not arrive and payed outside ebay.

It's a long shot, but I made a purchase on June 1st and till now, I still have not received the item. I payed outside ebay and directly through paypal. The seller is now ignoring me and I'm not able to open a dispute claim on ebay nor in paypal. Do I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reporting Ebay user for Feedback Extortion

Hi, I have been reporting someone that has tried to break Ebay rules by violating the Feedback Extortion Policy, But I had accidentally approved the revision thinking it was another user. Had received a counterfeit item by this seller and left a nega...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

why do some items require a import fee?

I have bought a lot of things on ebay, I have never paid an import fee and all of a sudden there are items that require import fees, please explain. this will definitely impact my buying. also what are the standards for this because there are several...

buying?????????

It's funny that I can't make a list and pay all the items together. There must be a way to do it but I don't know how. Not very practical. Answer me as soon as you can. Thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Competition Not Wanted !

Canada doesn’t need a fourth wireless carrier, according to Rogers CEO Nadir Mohamed. Big U.S. carriers like Verizon shouldn’t be allowed to buy new, struggling Canadian wireless companies at discount prices while the big domestic carriers are barred...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

home insurance extra cost!

I hope someone can help me or I will have to close my business down - I've been selling for almost 10 years and am a Top Rated Seller. I've been told by my home insurance (in Canada) that I have to stop selling online if I don't buy a commercial poli...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.