Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Item Not as Described AND Seller Does Not Accept Returns

There is probably precedence on this that someone may be able to point to. The item is a camshaft for a Civic (Item 251161883079) which in the ad heading indicated it fitted 80 to 83 Civics ... but on receipt I find it does not fit my 83 model. Howev...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to see US price on item to buy in Ebay

Dear all..Please help me to know how I can see $US price on item to buy in Ebay; because i just seen price $CANADA. Thank you in advance minh7176

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can dealers sell a coin for $7.00 and charge 30 or 40 dollars shipping

How can dealers sell a coin for a few bucks and charge 30 or 40 dollars shipping am I missing something. I need modern USA coins but I just pass them over they must be losing sales. I know it is shipping and handling but this is getting ridiculous. I...

Forums went down today Monday and lost all of Mondays posts?

The forums were down today in the afternoon Monday and it seems all of the posts for Monday are lost. Posts I read earlier today from yesterday are missing replies and no posts from today. eBay.com forums were down also. I will have to see if there a...

Time Flies By.....

In the mail today, from the American Philatelic Society, came a special certificate and pin attesting to twenty-five year membership! It seemed like yesterday...

Ok I need to know why I cant pay for my orders I been usein the same card as I been for a year.

I need to pay for my orders an u guy are messing me up..i been useding th same card for ever... now you stopping me from paying. telling me my email is wrong '''' its not i dont hav and account with you but i was still paying for my orders though u f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

reserve

hey, what happens if im the highest bidder, but the reserve has not been met yet, and then the time runs out???

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm going to buy win8 softerware from ship_in_24,

I'm going to buy win8 softerware from ship_in_24, when I click Pay Now it is showing: "One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected." I've contacted seller and was tol...

Ordering from USA

Hello guys ! I want to know if I would pay canadian customs if I order running shoes from USA.

Could we have the TRS/PowerSeller Board back?

The TRS /Powerseller Board was useful for professional sellers to get honest advice from our colleagues, to vent about customers (not all of whom are as charming and intelligent as those reading this board), and to give consideration to strategies fo...

dvd

some dvd's have (checkpoint) (sensormatic ) in there listings. 1. What is this .2. does it affect my dvd player to play it. 3. thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I add a background colour to my auction items on eBay?

I'm not tech savvy but have been looking at blogs, eBay answers for help on inserting background colours in my eBay auction images. I tried following this person's example but it definitely did not work for me http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-To-Add-Custo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting the shipping to work on auctions from Canada.

If I setup a few specific international locations in the auction, USA, UK, & Australia, save it, and then check the auction listing - it only offers Canada and the USA in the drop down menu. Why?!?Also, I am so fed up with trying to make the shipping...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't add photos to a message

I am using an iPad. I have photos on my iPad which I need to add to a message to a seller but the "Add Photos" window isn't responding to the touch screen. I should be able to access photos in my photo album, but nothing happens when I try to select ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Items have bids that show up on the listing page but not under "Active Selling" in My eBay

I listed a bunch of auctions yesterday and realised I had incorrect info regarding combined shipping, so I did a mass edit to correct it. I received an error message saying that 2 listings couldn't be edited because they had bids on them. Okay, that'...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why did they get rid of Want it Now?

I found it such a useful tool to be able to see what people wanted. It made my search for rare items that much easier.I want Want it Now back!

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Exposure and sales seem to have dropped off why

My exposure and sales seem To have dropped off. Is this because I do not have a store, or is it that eBay offers all these free listings.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! leaving negative feedback before accepting cancellation

A reputed seller has deceived me and has now opened a case to accept the cancellation of bids own( Own and, paid then refunded blaming system and again opened case for non payment)I don;t want buyer to go through What I have been into because of this...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.