Items have bids that show up on the listing page but not under "Active Selling" in My eBay

I listed a bunch of auctions yesterday and realised I had incorrect info regarding combined shipping, so I did a mass edit to correct it. I received an error message saying that 2 listings couldn't be edited because they had bids on them. Okay, that's not a problem at all. However, when I went into My eBay, the Active Selling summary shows that I have 2 auctions with bids on them and they are two *different* listings than the ones I received the error on. If I go into the listings for the two that are not showing in my summary, I can see that they do have a bid. I figured yesterday that I would just leave it alone, maybe it was just being slow, but I'm still seeing the same thing today. It's more annoying than anything else because I like to be able to see the status of my auctions just by looking in one spot. And I don't know if maybe it will get sorted out if someone else bids, but I was also worried that this might cause an issue when the auctions end. I attached a screenshot of my active listings, and the link to the two listings that also have bids are below. Any insight from someone more experienced would be greatly appreciated! http://www.ebay.ca/itm/181184052276?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 http://www.ebay.ca/itm/181184061028?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Items have bids that show up on the listing page but not under "Active Selling" in My eBay

Sorry, meant to edit original post because screenshot didn't upload first time!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Find out which ones they are and edit them individually.

It's the weekend and servers are busy - sometimes they throw off random glitches.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for your response. It's not so much the editing I'm concerned about, though I never even thought of doing it individually, duh on my part. I was more worried that it was glitched and would cause issues with those bids not really "counting". I'm having a terrible time actually explaining what it's my head, sorry. But you're right - weird random things do often happen on weekends, so I'll just leave everything as is and see what happens. Maybe if someone else bids, the My eBay summary will update then.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@miss.melancholia wrote:
If I go into the listings for the two that are not showing in my summary, I can see that they do have a bid.

If they do have a bid and you change them, you should inform your bidders about the change. EBay doesn't notify the bidders when a change is made to a listing they are bidding on unfortunately.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I didn't end up editing the two that were acting up since it wasn't crucial information. Everything ended a couple days ago anyway and those 2 listings ended up behaving properly once they received new bids. Thanks for the assistance all!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply