Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! I have just noticed a final value fee on shipping. I cannot find that in the final value fees.

I haven't been into my account lately because I had a credit and didn't have to pay anything When I just went in, I saw not only a final value fee, but a final value fee on shipping. What is that? Trekkiebigtime

Need help-Someone from USA

Can someone from USA contact this seller (http://www.ebay.ca/itm/171079753161?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D171079753161%26_rdc%3D1) because i am from Canada and i cant contact him...I just want to ask...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have purchased a watch that failed after 3 hours of use, I want to revise my feedback.

Hello, I have purchased an OLED watch, it arrived sooner than expected, so I left positive feedback. The watch fit perfectly, and it seemed to be working. Three hours later, I tried to change the date, but it wouldn't let me. Then it just kept flashi...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay/PayPal Shipping Tool - Please provide your feedback here!

Hi, this is Lilybean. One of my top priorities is to make shipping easier and faster for Canadian sellers. As you know, we introduced the eBay/PayPal shipping tool to the Canadian community back in February 2006, enabling you to purchase and print Ca...

No bank account number on your paypal then no transaction

Paypal has debited my credit card for 8 years and I have spent over $ 8000.00 NOW they won't process a transaction unless I put my Bank account number on it!!! For almost 10years with paypal that credit card has never been disputed never a late payme...

Anything out there better than paypal.

I used my normal email and password ,dont work.Tried to change password,wouldnt accept my security names,had to use credit card with a couple hundred dollars in paypal,I this a scam,sure feels like it.reported and of course no reply.Just wanna get my...

July 31st Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers! Already the last day of July, hope you're all enjoying this summer as much as possible! Please note that due to scheduling conflicts, we'll be holding the Weekly Board Hour from 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm today. Rodney, Kalvin and mys...

GSP tracking information?

Hi - Based on the information from GSP tracking, it shows: "Shipped from US Shipping Center to International Destination Jul-26-13, 00:23 AM, Erlanger" There's no update after that, should I receive a tracking number for Canada Post? Can anyone advis...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is shipping more

Why do I have to pay more for shipping from one seller to another. For example; I ordered a harley davidson seat from 2 different sellers from Phoenix, Arizona and the shipping is almost double the price on one compaired to the other.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fall Seller UpDate and What it Means for Canadian Buyers

I've posted here numerous times about the way eBay has been much more lenient about removing NFB and/or Low Ratings. Even though this has been going on for quite some time now, they've just made a formal announcement in the Fall Seller Update EBay ha...

Buyer blocks you for a little comment but gave a + feedback

I found out after buying a item from a seller and he blocked he after a positive feedback just because of a comment in that feedback. eBay can't do anything. A little excessive on your powers. There is not very nice sellers on here. Of I could say th...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to fix this?

What recourse does a buyer have after 45 days and can no longer dispute a not received item. Supposedly seller made a boo boo mailing it and got sent back to him. Yet after he supposedly resent package he does not give mailing tracking information de...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

scammer alert

Lost $157 to these scammers. Item purchased early inJune, no contact from them at all. Opened a claim through paypal.....nothing. came home from vaction to find my case automatically closed and these idiots are no longer a registered user on ebay. An...

Exchange an order item

I ordered a fan for a laptop. I was sent a right fan. Can I exchange it for a left fan? The fan is in its original factory packing and is unopened.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping Rates don't come up in TL2

I just recently downloaded Turbo Lister for Canada for about the third time. I have finally got it working for my original problem, but now it won't bring down the boxes to enter the weight and dimensions, in order for me to have the shipping to the ...

Resolved! Question about a refund if no paypal account.

If you purchase an item, and for whatever reason the sale is voided after payment received (either through an INR or other claim), how does a refund work if no paypal account? I deactivated my paypal account years ago, but with occasional purchases, ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal not letting me log in. They want my phone # so they can call me "in a few minutes"

This is the absolute limit. I have had my Paypal acct. for over 10 years. All of a sudden, when I tried to log in, they now want my phone #, so they can "call me in a few minutes" to verify who I am. I am not going to pay for a call from god knows wh...

if item marked as shipped am i still suppose to add tracking number

One of the ebay top rated seller requirements is to add a tracking # once the item is shipped.I ship lot of items using postage stamps where no tracking # is avaialble.I do mark the item as shipped everytime item is sold.Would it affect top rated sel...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Boards

First observations: 1) Why do you show the wrong registration date for posters? My profile shows 2003 while I was in fact registered with eBay way back in the last century (1998) 2) I noticed that the link shown in some recent posts are no longer lin...

• 105 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.