How to get rid of an eBay cancellation, that is always om my eBay lists?

Screenshot_2017-01-03-13-20-21.pngHere is a screen shot of the page in question. This seller is no longer registered on ebay, but I have notbeen able to get rid of this. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to get rid of an eBay cancellation, that is alway...

How long?  Oh, November.

I suspect it will hang around for 60 days, just like a successful purchase.  So it should be gone by Sunday.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

How long?  Oh, November.

I suspect it will hang around for 60 days, just like a successful purchase.  So it should be gone by Sunday.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thank you so much. Hope you are right. Will wait and see .
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

As the other poster said, after 60 days items disappear into the Hidden files.  You can put it there sooner to be visually rid of it if you want.  On the right side you should see where there is a "More actions" drop-down menu.  Just pick the Hide Order one.  You can always find it again by clicking to see the Hidden files.  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thanks, but if you had looked at the screen shot, you would have seen that that option don't exist. Just have to wait for Sunday. Cheers
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Of course I looked at the screen shot. In it I saw the "Hidden" and "Not Hidden" buttons which suggest to me that the option to Hide items is there somewhere. You are using a phone, and those often have key options left out, but if you ever have something you want out of sight so badly that you are willing to get hold of a real computer (at work, public library, friend, relative or neighbor) you will then be able to use the "Hide order" option.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I guess you are all correct as it has gone bye bye. Thanks to all that replied. Cheers Angela Dodds aka oldbroadangela
Message 7 of 7
latest reply