Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Canadian Powersellers : Useful tips to quickly get the 15% discount

Hi everyone, Many people around here are complaining about the fact that it's impossible to get that 15% discount if you are a Canadian Powerseller. I am Canadian and I quickly ramped up my DSR to get that 15% discount on fees. For your information, ...

Neutral Feedback

I'm very upset about recent neutral left by a seller/buyer today. The seller and I live in the same town and have at times purchased items through each others stores. A few weeks the seller had several auctions starting at $.01, which I bid on severa...

Powersellers with independend websites

If you are looking to improve your marketing position with your non-ebay website or just thinking about having one, you need to join a group of PS's on ebay.com that have a vision of strength in numbers. DO NOT miss this opportunity to get in on the ...

The DSR display is not working...How will they calculate discounts??

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/core/200808071148251.html I just went to look at my DSR scores and had a heart attack as they have dropped from 4.9 to 4.3 with no new feedback left. Then I read on Auctionbytes that many many other sellers have seen the same ...

Other Online Stores linked to Ebay

I was looking through a bunch of the links on the left hand side of my Ebay page the other day. I am postive I located a page that told me about subscribing to another online store linked to Ebay. The monthly price is $29.99 but because I have a Ebay...

eBay Trading Assistant in Cottage Country closes its doors!

I have decided to close my eBay Trading Assistant retail store in Norland, Ontario due to many, many eBay flaws and frustrations. I have made this announcement public on my website which I have spent thousands of dollars over the years promoting. Thi...

What are YOU paying for nothing this week??

If you have listings on Ebay right now, you just might be paying for nothing!! This is because of two things: A) The DSR system is either broken or has been hacked yesterday, with some sellers seeing dramatic lowering of their DSR's and other sellers...

Shipping to Italy in 3 days

Mostly we come here bash CanadaPost, so I want to give them a little credit this time. Look at my latest FB that says: Really the fastest shipping ever!!!! This was paid and shipped on July 30th (Wednesday). Now is Saturday, so the buyer must have re...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chasing Sellers to Leave Feed Back

I am frustrated! I have a handful of seller's that I have to request several times that they leave feed back. I almost wish it was in our DSR's on how quickly they leave it. I know if I'm that bothered don't buy from them. But I get awesome deals. An...

twice in 1 week i got screwed with feedback Help!!!!

ok this is getting crazy twice in one week i had to file non payer bidder alerts and they turned around and left negative feedback how can E-bay allow this crap to continue how have the sellers become the victims???? i could understand if the product...

Shouldn't changes make your company MORE valuable??

Ok, so it's been 6 months since the great Donahoe arrived on Mount Ebay. Along with him came his new ideas and massive site changes. Ebay is worth billions, yes billions of dollars LESS than it was when he took over, in fact when he tried to fool inv...

How often do you have a sale?

I've never had a real sale before, sometimes I'd put a few things on sale here and there but now I'm holding a 10% off sale and it's going very well. I'm just wondering how often everyone else has sales? Is it worth it to drive traffic and boost sale...

Question regarding item returned.

Hi everyone, I have a newbie buyer (FB 5) who expected me to run out to a jeweler to find out if a link could be removed from a certain type of bracelet. She really wanted it but knew from the description that it was too large for her wrist. She then...

Would anyone mind giving me an opinion on this? (shipping info)

I've been trying to rework the look and sound of my auctions listings. I'm kind of stuck on my shipping section right now. I've added a few Canadian flags into my listings hoping to get the point across about being in Canada without repeating it a hu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Back to 100 %......!!!!!!!!!!!

Yee-haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I have been punished enough for my one negative and now have my 100% positive feedback rating back again!!! Finally!! I think I will go out and celebrate!........:-D Judy

RST Forms - Does shipping count as part of sales?

I'm doing my first RST form and for total sales I'm wondering if shipping fees we charge are included? The reason I ask is because I have to charge tax on shipping within Ontario. Also, how does everyone keep their records for the tax man? Do you pri...

WOW!! Today my S&H DSR is 4.93

Well I decided to check my DSR rating today. Description: 4.99 Communication: 5.00 Shipping: 4.86 S&H: 4.93 What a difference from a month ago when S&H was 4.3

Seling Limits?

Rec'd the following message through Turbo Lister: "Message 1 of 1 Attention Seller: Thank you for choosing eBay. In order to help maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on listings. At this time, you are limited a...

PAYPAL PAYMENT PUT ON TEMPORARY HOLD

I have heard about it, that PayPal was planning to do this but it hasn't happened to me until now. I received a letter from PayPal that reads: "One of the benefits of using PayPal is that we make every effort to alert you to potentially problematic t...

Bad Seller - how to proceed

Since I started selling I haven't done much shopping but since it's my birthday this week I had a bit of fun. I purchased from a U.S. Powerseller who had a few negatives but when I read them it wasn't anything big and so I requested a total since shi...

Limit of 10 listings per seller as of this week

In addition to displaying only non-identical listings from one seller, a maximum of ten listings from one seller will be shown per results set-again Oh lovely!!! Another "reward" for being an active Powerseller instead of a hobby eBayer. Guess we'll ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Updated: eBay to file appeal in Canada Revenue Agency case... hahaha

No comments available on Ebay post. The appeal is not being heard. Why is Ebay feighning ingdination to Canadian law? 2004/2005 is the reference, as it is denied it will be the statute. As in the U.S., Australia ad-nosium. All information will be rel...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

SO SAD LAST DAY for 25¢ listings

WOW what a great 2 weeks I have had. Sales went of over 500% MY DSR went to 20% I just kept listing every chance I had HOPE THEY HAVE MORE OF THESE!!! How did everyone else do?

Fullfilment by Amazon

I run into this service when going to check out new Amazon checkout system they announced today. Don't know how long this has been around but it seems fairly good for sending larger items: http://www.amazon.com/gp/seller/fba/fba_pricing.html Especial...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why No 15% Discount?

I don't see my discount on the seller dashboard but between the 23rd and 27th I should have qualified for the 15%. I became a powerseller last month? Thanks,

AS OF TODAY I QUALIFIED FOR THE 20% DISCOUNT - KISS

I can not believe it, I have been struggling with my DSR since the begin of JUNE where my shipping and handling DSR plummented to to 4.3. I started early in March trying to educate my customers about the DSR where I included a explanation on company ...

DSR shipping fees under 4.5 anyone else having problems ?

here is what I will try in all my next lisings , I will add the followong message in all my auction , before you read it understand english is a second language for me so any input greatly appreciated .. If all Canadain Power sellers write a similar ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.