I am a seller. How can I mention my phone number and website details on my each item?

Hello,

I am a seller. How can I mention my phone number and website details on my each item?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You cannot. That would be considered off-site solicitation. Take it out of the ads where you have it listed or you run the serious risk of your whole listing being pulled and you getting into trouble for it.

Unless, that is, you are a registered Business Seller in the UK in which it is a legal requirement. 

Basically, if you come to ebay to sell, you need to make absolutely certain all relevant information about you and your item is included in the listing. 

Edit: I looked at a few of your listings. You're not using your Item Specifics and Description. You need to do this. Copy and paste everything you have on these products from the manufacture's website and put that in there. Also, that scrolling Aucitva banner will soon be removed because ebay is banning active content. Also, use all 80 characters available in your title. Between titles and Item Specifics, that's how buyers find your stuff. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for answer,
But I found some companies put their logo and their address and emails on their list along their company terms and condition. I usually find it at very bottom of their lists.
Do you have any idea how they make that?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I don't. Logo is allowed. Link back to eBay store is allowed. I really don't think Nything else is unless you are looking at a listing that originated with a business seller in the UK where they are legally required to do so. Another member will no doubt be around soon to answer your question: they may have more insight to share.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Sorry, that answer was meant to reply to your Comment.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply