I bought an item - 7pcs Foundation, not received it and can not contact the seller

, that ended on 15-Apr-15 04:55:18 EDT - 7pcs Foundation Blending Brush Blush Kabuki Makeup Tool Set Cosmetics Brush pro

To:ruthanne1967
Sent:25-Apr-15 00:23

I can not send E bay the Item number cause seller no longer has it listed, and never received the Item , i bought this back on February...PLEASE HELP
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I bought an item - 7pcs Foundation, not received it and can not contact the seller

EBay only allows about 45 from purchase for an Item Not Received Dispute. (Or 30 days after expected delivery, which is new and I am a little vague on that.)

In either case that has passed.

Learning experience.

Mark 30 days from purchase on your calendar in future and be ready to act if the item has not appeared.

Now.

Paypal allows 180 days for Disputes like this.

Go to your PP account, find the transaction, and file the dispute from there.

If the seller cannot prove delivery, and does not refund you promptly, PP will and then go after the seller for their money.

If that doesn't work, go to the credit card you back your PP account with (PP is just a useful mediator) phone the 1-800 customer service line and ask the clerk about a chargeback.

She will need information about transaction numbers (from PP) dates, payments, currency etc. to process the refund.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Tried them all same..
Message 3 of 3
latest reply