I bought an item at the end of August, never received the item or got a response from the seller,

filed complaint to Ebay and Paypal, no response either, what should I do next? I called Ebay, was transferred to Paypal, left a message, no response either.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I bought an item at the end of August, never received the item or got a response from the seller,

you only have 45 days to file a claim and get your money back.if you charged it on your credit card you could try for a charge back with them,if not you are out of luck,always file a claim at least by the 43 day.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You  need to file dispute through the resolution centre instead of buy telephone.

If you did not file a dispute within 45 days of end of sale, you cannot do it now either by phone or resolution centre. From what I've read from another buyer, you have 90 days from date of payment to file a charge back with your credit card company. I don't know if that is with all of the companies or just their company.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply