I bought an item but it is not in my order list. How can I follow this issue?

Hi,

I bought an item (item number:262549634396) and I have got "GUEST ORDER SHIPPED" email for my order but it is not in my order list as well as I have not got purchased item yet. Please let me know that how can I follow this matter? 

I attached information that I have got after purchasing.

Thanks,

Ali

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, the Mods removed some of your post so ...

the item you ordered is coming from Singapore ~ it could take upwards of 3 months to get your item.

Did you pay with PayPal? If yes you have 180 days from the original purchase date to file an INR (item not received) claim through PayPal in the event you cannot find your transaction through ebay

To find your order as a Guest here is what ebay help pages say ... make sure you log out of ebay first and then follow these steps:

guestbuying.PNG

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Guest Orders will never show in your Purchase History because you were a 'guest' on the site at the time. 

If you used the same email to create that Guest Order as you did to create the account you now posted with, you may have to change your email address associated with this account, log out, clear your browser history, restart your computer, and try to follow the details of your Guest Order from the confirmation email sent to you. Otherwise, you may just land in an endless loop of error messages. 

Or, if you used paypal, follow-up on your missing order there. Find the order in your Account Activity and send a message to the seller to ask for tracking. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply