I can't get the "replace this search" button to work.

Recently whenever I go to "save search" and check the "replace this search" box, when I press press the "select search" button, all I get is "select search" again in a blue box.  This, of course, is completely useless.  What can be done about this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@speedzirkon wrote:

Recently whenever I go to "save search" and check the "replace this search" box, when I press press the "select search" button, all I get is "select search" again in a blue box.  This, of course, is completely useless.  What can be done about this?

Hi speedzirkon,

Just tested this & seems to be working fine. Would you mind giving this another shot using another browser perhaps, to see if this works?

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@speedzirkon wrote:

Hi speedzirkon,

Just tested this & seems to be working fine. Would you mind giving this another shot using another browser perhaps, to see if this works?

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes, it seems to work now. Thanks!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply