I bought hibiscus seeds from seller in Australia last year. How do I get in touch with her?

Last year, I bought hibiscus seeds here on eBay from seller in Australia.  She wanted to see photos of any flower which came from the seed.  I cannot seem to locate her email.  How do I get in touch with her.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I bought hibiscus seeds from seller in Australia last year. How do I get in touch with her?

If you paid by baybal, you should be able to find her address.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

PayPal does not seem to want to let me go back that far.  I did try it though

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Paypal goes back forever. You do have to set the calendar correctly though.

You need to choose Show All and when you want the next page you hit Next not the arrow.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I'd go to my email and search for hibiscus…………...

If you're like me and keep your messages forever that works like a charm.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Go to your archived purchase history and you should

be able to contact her by that.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

It seems that she is no longer an ebay member. Too bad. I bought quite a few seeds internationally, but hers had the BEST germination rate of them all. They were fresh and viable. Some fraudsters out there sent me seeds from an entirely different plant.

She, in my view, was a good seller who not only sold good product, but also communicated well. My problem is that I tend to delete old messages rather than tie up my space for emails.

Ah well.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply