Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Trudeau torpedos the party

Should be good for an election attack ad video. OTTAWA – Justin Trudeau was gang-tackled Monday for an ill-timed joke about the tense situation in Ukraine.Conservative and New Democrats questioned the Liberal leader’s credentials and credibility on t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Picture Stamps

Who knows why the Canada Picture Stamps so expensive ?Some used stamps have been bid over $50 !Just snoopy.

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I get final value fees credit when I issue a partial refund

I have a couple of sales where I refunded some of the the shipping charges. How do I get the final value fees back? One, eBay grossly inflated the shipping charges so I refunded part of the shipping to bring more in line with actual charges. The othe...

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Refunds.

I am waiting for a refund . The seller says he credited my paypal account but the refund is still not credited. I would like yo know what procedure to take,

Why no exposure for listing

I created listings revised Exclusion list checked all and any setting that would block a country .. Entered in Actual shipping cost to all the countries and still no exposure... I decided to pay the .20 cents on the next listing to get exposure on uk...

Dedication, stupidity or just plain stubborn?

Stubborn probably fits the best...I AM a Taurus after all. Sick all weekend, emergency appendectomy at 7:00 p.m. last night, home by midnight. And I still packaged and shipped all of my orders today. Which brings to mind another subject that I posted...

Proof of Signature

I would like to know why does PayPal requires a Proof of Signature with XpressPost to USA/International countries, whenever anyone opens a dispute against sellers when in fact, PayPal don't provide the option for sellers to use a Proof of Signature??...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolution Number

I bought an item that didn't show up as described, then I found out the transaction # was wrong so I couldn't go any further, then I phoned and when he found out I was from Canada he transferred me to outer space somewhere. Then I found out you are o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Items not found in Search

I know my friend's Seller ID. I know he sold a Royal Albert cup and saucer yesterday. He asked me a question over coffee about the item and nowhere can I locate this cup and saucer that he sold. We're on eBay. ca; I switched to eBay.com; I did an Adv...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

60000 Free fixed price listing promo 3 days after Auctio promo

Just got another promo man they just keep going .. Why do I pay for a Store again .... I am pretty sure this month alone with my store and promos I have been given 160,500 free listings ... Glad I went to premium to get the whole 500 free auctions LO...

Resolved! Bidding problems

Hi!Please help me to understand what have happened. I remember bidding 1$ for smth (3 days ago). Now I've received a notice that I've won, but the price appears to be 6.75$ I don't understand how that had happened, since I have not set any other amou...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combining two different items in one listing is not fair for buyer

I recently noticed some listings have more than 1 items with totally different price.For example, if I want to search "8GB Micro SD Card", sort by price + Shipping cost, some lists have an adapter with $0.99 and SD card is $9.99. and the price comes ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

two part question

Hi: Two questions that might have been covered in past discussions. I ship to about 6 countries and Italy is not one of them. 1) Someone is asking about shipping costs to Italy. I thought my listings would go only to the 6 countries I send to. Do my ...

ebay ratings

HOW DOES SOMEONE WITH NOTHING BUT COMPLAINTS ALL OVER THE INTENET HAVE A 100 PERCENT SELLER RATING. MAKES ME NOT TRUST EBAY.

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Neutral Feedback reply question

Hello, Left a neutral feedback a few days ago because I felt that it was deserved, was neither pleased nor displeased with purchase, but things were not perfect. So I left neutral feedback and seller replied My neutral feedback : Instead of generic l...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package returned, unable to forward

I just had a package returned that says "Return to sender, unable to forward" What does that mean, is it the same as unable to deliver?I checked the weight etc. and there is no problem there. Can I send it again when it is marked with the date 2014 0...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Combining Shipping to one buyer and avoiding the fees/item shipped

I want to combine shipping for a buyer of multiple items, but I understand that ebay fees are also based on total including shipping. The shipping amount for each item will not be accurate because I will be putting the items in one parcel from multip...

Unacceptable item listed for sale?

I was searching for an old-school video game to import when I came across this: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/PROBOTECTOR-2-PROTOTYPE-GAME-PAK-SAMPLE-graded-by-VGA-with-COA-HOLY-GRAIL-/261398812130?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3cdc9555e2 The seller has put...

Buyers Not Paying! (Waiting/Time)

Just a few weeks ago I had the same issue. Now it has happened again. 1st time, buyer did not read listing. I ship to Can/USA. He was in Germany. I had to wait 4 days to open an unpaid case. Then 4 more days before I could get my fees refunded and re...

Canada post drops the box and Customer Service becomes unable to assit in anyway

January we had contact a friendly fellow from the Salt lake city office about our accounts Power seller status, he had told us that a review would be happening on January 20th, and barring any bad feedback it should be restored.So here it is the 24th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Internet Explorer 11 vs. IE9

I recently upgraded from IE10 to IE11. My home page is Yahoo. The new Yahoo Canada home page asks me to upgrade to the newest(?) version, IE9. What's going on? I do have a lot of problems since upgrading to IE11. Any suggestions?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.