I buy air blower in ebay but my item does not coming yet after 1 month,what should I do?

phaca52
Community Member

Why everyone quickly  with any questions and Gmail  contacts, I just need my money back because I am go on a scare to be a buyer. Please let's me know 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I buy air blower in ebay but my item does not coming yet after 1 month,what should I do?

@phaca52 wrote:

Why everyone quickly  with any questions and Gmail  contacts, I just need my money back because I am go on a scare to be a buyer. Please let's me know 

You can open an Item-Not-Received (INR) case from your ebay purchase history details -- select from the choices under More ActionsINR can not be made on eBay until after the last estimated arrival date for your purchase.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page.

The first suggestion is to Contact the Seller.

Ask him "When was this shipped? What service was used? What is the tracking number?"

Do NOT get into a conversation.

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement.*

You want either a useable tracking number that shows the blower is in Canada OR a full refund.

If the seller does not give you either of those, do NOT continue the communication.

Ask eBay to step in and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Where is the blower coming from?

When did you pay?

It is not unusual for a bulky package to take 21 days to arrive from anywhere in North America.

Thirty days from payment is okay, but worrisome.

EBay gives you a last estimated date for delivery, and you cannot open a Dispute until that date.

*That is a scam. Beware.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply