I have a buy 3 get one promotion in my store but it will only do items listed on .com not .ca Why?

I have a buy 3 get one promotion in my store but it will only do  items listed on .com, If I try to do the promotion with my items on .ca it says "You need an eBay Store subscription in order to use promotions." Do I  really need to pay for a store on both sides to promote all my listings?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I have a buy 3 get one promotion in my store but it will only do items listed on .com not .ca W

pretty sure that promotion is only valid on .com items. it hasn't been implemented on the .ca side yet.. i have a store and i know it is not available to me yet..

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: I have a buy 3 get one promotion in my store but it will only do items listed on .com not .ca W

As the other poster mentioned that option (promotions manager) isn't available on .ca yet.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply