I have a meat thermoniter in my ebay for 700$that I never bought.i did buy one but for a lot less.

ever happen to anyone?ebay fuged up.i received the right one today for the right price.the other one was way over priced and was delivered last week to somewhere.but its in my ebay.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have a meat thermoniter in my ebay for 700$that I never bought.i did buy one but for a lot less.

You have a feedback from May 6th which says you purchased

and presumably paid for 1 that was over $700.00

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

First contact the seller and explain your problem.

If you have not paid and he has not shipped, the transaction can be voided, either by a Mutual Cancellation or by an Unpaid Item Dispute.

If that doesn't work , you have paid (check your Paypal!) but it has not been delivered, you can file an Item Not Recieved Dispute. However, if the seller used tracking and the tracking show delivery you will not win.

If you have paid, and the item has been delivered, you can file an Item Not As Described Dispute. You will have to return the item with Signature Confirmation of Delivery to the seller. This will be expensive, but not $700 expensive. When you can prove delivery Paypal will refund you.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply