I have always posted items but provided FREE SHIPPING. How can I avoid going to the postal office and have everything weighed and quoted?

I don't want to resort to gong to the postal office carrying a garbage bag load of clothes that I want to sell on eBay just so I can use their shipping scale and have the clerk provide me with a shipping quote/fee for each item to different countries. I know eBay has the shipping calculator but I don't find it accurate or helpful because I have attempted using it in the past but in case my calculations were off by a little, I would take it to the postal office and have them verify my calculations and it would be off as presumed.

I find FREE SHIPPING isn't as beneficial post sale. Sometimes, I lose any profit I thought I would have made off a old item but I ship it anyway to keep potential buyers happy.

I have purchased a mini scale off eBay ($15)  which isn't as great as I thought, and don't want to pay big bucks for a better scale because I'm not a full time seller, and this is one of my hobbies. 

Any ideas how I can go about accomplishing this (like many other sellers)?

Thanks in advance! 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0