I'm trying to report an Item I won and seller changed S&H to an outrageous $30 for a PS Vita Game

I'm trying to report an item I won and seller changed S&H to an outrageous $30 for a PS Vita Game!!   When I try on Ebay for the past week says site is under maintance?   Seller has now opened an unpaid case against me, what nerve

Where or whome do I contact on EBAY about this?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'm trying to report an Item I won and seller changed S&H to an outrageous $30 for a PS Vita Game

How much  was the shipping charge to Canada in the listing? What is the listing number?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You should be able to give your point of view in the Dispute.

As pierre asked, what was the shipping to Canada given as?

Does the listing indicate that the seller is using the Global Shipping Program (sometimes it will say that duty and sales taxes will be added, not mentioned is a service fee) The GPS is fairly new and is run for eBay by Pitney Bowes. The money collected is distributed to your province, Canada, and Pitney Bowes. Neither eBay nor your seller gets any part of it.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Is it concerning the eBay item number 251310519950? If it is, the seller is fairly new. Maybe he just underestimated shipping and is now trying to correct that mistake even if he is not allowed to change shipping after the fact. Have you tried to contact him?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply