I moved country from Canada to UK and edited my addresses however it keeps taking me back to ebay CA

dee990
Community Member

I would like to use ebay UK sign in to make a purchase but everytime I sign in it takes me to ebay Canada despite me changing my personal information and addresses to United Kingdom.

Is there a fix for this or a contact email for ebay ?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I moved country from Canada to UK and edited my addresses however it keeps taking me back to ebay CA

Google ebay uk and that will take you to the UK site.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I think you have to close your Canadian account and open a UK account, but phone ebay to make sure.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

Have you updated your PayPal account or linked your eBay account to a new UK one?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I have no trouble signing into the UK site and bidding from there.............. (or .ca or .com.)

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@i*m-still-here wrote:

I have no trouble signing into the UK site and bidding from there.............. (or .ca or .com.)

I don't have any problems doing that either so I doubt that it has anything to do with your ebay account. Have you tried deleting your cookies?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply