Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I found an easier Cdn Government site for finding HS codes....

I found a government site that actually made it a lot easier to find my correct HS codes:http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/cid-dic.nsf/eng/00011.htmlThen go to the left side and "Search by Product" At the very least it confirmed what I had found on other ...

Changes in International shipping April 7th?

Found this on the Canada post website. First I heard of it. Hopefully it is easier than it sounds?New international requirements regardingpackage content and other customsinformationOverview of Changes Effective April 7, 2014 unless otherwise statedN...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Make an Offer

I received a Make a Offer from a buyer which I accepted and then I received a message saying "I just make an offer, I didn't buy this item:!! Now this buyer didn't want to pay for it. Is it normal? Does eBay allows any buyers to make an offer and whe...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just wondering if any members can give me some advice on my listings.

Is there any seasoned sellers out there that have the time to give me some advice about my listings. Here are a couple I have going now 141209378424 and 131141489380. I have been selling and buying for years and was wondering if there are some better...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

freight forwarder in Canada

Does anyone know of a reputable freight forwarder in Canada? I am in the US and am trying to buy an item from a Canadian seller that does not ship to the US. Thanks for the help.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Calculated shipping rates question.

OK I just sold a listing I had. EBay produced error for shipping. "Shipping cannot be calculated". I called EBay and they told me it was a software glitch and that they would look into the issue. After further review I read that package has to be a m...

I have an item listed and someone has used my photo to list a similar item ( Is this allowed? )

I have an item listed and someone has used my photo to list a similar item ( Is this allowed? ) I don't mind them selling for less than my item but to use the photo I took and not even mention in their ad that it is not the item in the picture they h...

Buy it now passcode or bidding passcode.

I often have my computer or computers open with My eBay watch list open (meaning I am signed in). I have younger kids who I don't want to accidentally or unknowingly click on the buy it now or bidding dialogue. Since I don't want to buy Elvis limo fo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to test listing page. Specifically calculated shipping.

OK here is my dilemma. I want to use calculated shipping. However I would like to use different To postalcodes to see if it is working correctly. Ebay uses my postal code because I am logged in with my account. So how can I test using different codes...

Help with identifying chenille bedspread please

Hello Everyone I would like to list this bedspread, but I am not sure if it would be considered to be chenille ??I believe it is polyester, and I am under the impresssion that chenille should be cotton. I tried searching both eBay and the web and I c...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Checkout Error 205?

I was trying to purchase a CD from a seller I always bought from, so when it took me to the checkout page it said:"Checkout ErrorBuying service error: Seller blocks buyers who exceed the limit of currently winning or bought items"I don't understand w...

issue with item - arrive late, unable to set up a case, damaged item

Hi, Just wondering if anyone can offer me some advice. I ordered an item and it didn't arrive. The seller claimed to send a second item. I waited patiently and, by the time it arrive (about two months after I ordered it), it arrive damaged. The selle...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

What does the buyer mean by "the bill"?

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I'm selling a 3DS, and one of the buyers asked if I have "the bill." What does that mean? Is the buyer asking if I have the receipt? That's what I assumed.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

distance glitch on ebay.ca

Sort: Distance: nearest first Location: < 5 km from N-- --- Most of the distance estimates appear to be correct, except forone listing where the actual location is the UK, and I'm in Ontario, Canada.

HS Code ?? What is it?

I have just tried to print out a shipping label on paypal for a parcel from Canada to the USA. There seems to be a new feature where not only do the want the "Origin" but now a Province and you also have to enter an "HS Code" or it comes up with an e...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

global

i have posted already, but i was thinking why ebay thinks anyone needed a third party when the seller ships items themselves. I think global is trying to scam ebay to make money, canadians do not pay any extra charge for any package from anywhere and...

Problem with "Canada Only" Searches

I have been using ebay for a few years now with out any problems. Recently I have been having problems with "Search". I am usually able to fine-tune my searches by selecting "Canada Only". This week I am getting results for every country other than C...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to get a refund on an item if the user is banned from ebay?

I have purchased items from the user, and i haven't received the items yet.I checked on their profile and and it states "No Longer a registered user." What to do ? i guess im just hoping for a refund or something. Side note: Its been over 45 days, so...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how long does seller have to ship?

I paid seller with Paypal, and i show that it was paid for. I asked the seller when they would ship and got no response.It has been 6 days since payment was made. What do I do now?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.