I purchsed 2 Nikon cam battery frm uoften-us but it arrved damged so I reqsted resend. He sent 1 but 2 didn't arrive & he said not his prob.

etik89
Community Member

can you please resolve for me?

thanx,

Chris

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I purchsed 2 Nikon cam battery frm uoften-us but it arrved damged so I reqsted resend. He sent 1 but 2 didn't arrive & he said not his prob.

Hi Chris.. 2 shipments from China , i'm guessing it has been longer than 45 days which is the limit for opening a dispute.

PayPal also requires return of items with tracking and that's expensive.

Buyer Protection really does not work to your advantage when buying low cost items from Asia.

Can leave appropriate feedback.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It really has to be said but why do you keep putting yourself through this? Your track record of satisfaction on buying things from Asia is incredibly low. At what point are you going to realize the trend here?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There is a sign in some repair shops

You can have it good, you can have it cheap, you can have it fast.

But you can only pick two.

When you buy cheap, the chances of getting a bad product are very high.

If you want a refund, you are required to return the unwanted item with Delivery Confirmaton. This starts around $40 for overseas purchases.

Either you have to keep buying from overseas and accept that you will just be throwing away the bad purchases, or you will have to pay more for better quality that will work the first time out and keep on working.

Your choice.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply