I've Noticed A lot of Listing Page Glitches Today!

I've noticed today that the listing page format slightly changes when a click on a active listing from my inventory with Internet Explorer.

It comes and goes, sometimes the listing looks normal then you click on it again and it has a different format look. 

Pictures won't enlarge, and there is a slightly different format (older page look) and the "print" option is back beside "report item". 

Viewing my items with Google Chrome seems fine.

Perhaps eBay is making changes........

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Here is an example.... sure do miss that "print" option......

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

The "print" function is there - near the Report button.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Yes, but this is a glitch with the listing page..... this is not the normal up to date format. It's an older version of an item page that was used 2-3 years ago.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

tobyshitzu
Community Member

crazy glitches today.  On one account trying to read my messages i get directed to login the the german site.  Earlier some links were taking me to the AUS site

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Yes, various glitches throughout... I read about Log-in issues this morning.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Also... My Store Front on eBay.com is in CDN Funds not USD Funds.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

This same problem is happening to us right now, only its trying to sign us into the UK site.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

"I've noticed today that the listing page format slightly changes when a click on a active listing from my inventory with Internet Explorer.

It comes and goes, sometimes the listing looks normal then you click on it again and it has a different format look. 

Pictures won't enlarge, and there is a slightly different format (older page look) and the "print" option is back beside "report item". 

Viewing my items with Google Chrome seems fine.

Perhaps eBay is making changes........"

Same here on dot ca with the older look and pictures not enlarging but this is only with items we listed today.

Issue #2 is when attempting to look at ebay messages with dot ca it says we have to log into dot de now but earlier today it said we had to log into dot uk. Checked messages on dot com and all is fine there. We are not going to log in to foreign sites (de is not english) to read our ebay messages.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

It's all very unusual... also my GTC USD Listings continue to renew on eBay.ca past their deadline... not that I'm complaining. 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

4 days later, still unable to read messges without be directed to login to foreign ebay sites

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@silverpinups wrote:

It's all very unusual... also my GTC USD Listings continue to renew on eBay.ca past their deadline... not that I'm complaining. 

Well, eBay.ca Canada showed with the poor implementation of the migration tool that they were incompetent at programming so why would one expect them to be able to stop USD listings from renewing? LOL. So sad how bad eBay is at maintaining and changing their sites.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

@pocomocomputing wrote:

@silverpinups wrote:

Well, eBay.ca Canada showed with the poor implementation of the migration tool that they were incompetent at programming so why would one expect them to be able to stop USD listings from renewing? LOL. So sad how bad eBay is at maintaining and changing their sites.

Too many glitches occurring...............................

When we started selling on eBay in 1998, it was very simple.  You listed your item, when it sold, you got paid (with BidPay or money order, etc.) sent out the item, paid your fees, left feedback and so on.

As eBay evolved, they started adding layers of information, rules, controls, etc.

Now it is so complicated with all the rules for sellers, the defects, the shipping, the item specifics, and so on and so forth that I think they have overdone it.  They have overwhelmed themselves with all the information and are losing control trying to maintain and manage all the levels of regulations that have been imposed.  From some comments on the discussion groups it appears that even Customer Service Reps don't know all  their own rules.

Just our two-cents worth.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply