I want to change my email for my account. The original email has been hacked. Ebay won't allow

The original account I used to register my EBay account was hacked and I am locked out so obviously do not get any messages or links EBay sends me. I am trying to change my email address with EBay, but I can't. How do I get around this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I want to change my email for my account. The origina...

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Go to your Account and then Personal Information. (You need to be on a desktop to see this part of the website.) Email is halfway down the page. Click edit and then save your work.

Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 11.56.29 AM.png

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: I want to change my email for my account. The origina...

The original account I used to register my EBay account was hacked and I am locked out so obviously do not get any messages or links EBay sends me. I am trying to change my email address with EBay, but I can't. How do I get around this?

If your account has been hacked and you've been locked out you will have to call eBay Customer Service. They can assist you with a password reset so you can access your account.

Also mention to CS that you also want to change your email address that's linked to the account.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply