I want to thank you for your prompt service but I am afraid I have made a mistake by ordering this p

as the part I received has a different wiring configuration to hook up to the stove wring  this one has two wiring harnesses and only three slide on posts and the one I have and need has 6 posts and only one harness, do you have anything like that and if you don't would you know where I could find one ? 

Another question if I sent it to you would you be able to fix it or do you know anyone that could fix it if you don't have one ?

Thanks for any help you can give to me. One more question can I return this part seeing It won't work with my stove ? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I want to thank you for your prompt service but I am afraid I have made a mistake by ordering this p

YOU NEED TO CONTACT YOUR SELLER,THIS IS A DISCUSSION BOARD .

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

When you attempted to install the part did you change it in any way?

This can include opening a sealed box.

Contact the seller with your question.

It is best, particularly if the seller is overseas, to accept a refund rather than wait for a replacement, which may be no better than the original or never arrive.

The seller may want the original part returned. Use a Delivery Confirmed service. This can be expensive.

If the seller is not helpful, you can start a Dispute through Paypal. PP will require you to return the item with Confirmation of Delivery. Once PP sees the item is returned (not shipped , recieved) they will refund you and go after the seller for the money.

HOWEVER- the seller is not required to accept an item that has been changed in any way.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply