Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why do buyers bid and then not pay?

I have sold three items in the last few months that the buyers feel they don't need to pay for. I remember the days when you bought an item on eBay and you paid for it. I feel that the caliber of buyers is sliding and the sellers are the ones who get...

only Canadian buyers?

Just got all my parcels shipped and realized that all my buyers this week were Canadian. Since I usually only do 30% Canadian I can only assume that search was off for other countries again. Before you tell me that I have to check the boxes for other...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

customer service lacking

ebay customer support is very inadequate. how does a person get some help around here? no chat option, no email option, no clear place to even use discussion board to communicate with ebay employees when help is needed. The only option I could see wa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identifying a logo which makes replica shoes of famous Parisian designer Christian Louboutin?

Hi Everyone,Does anyone recognize this logo? Searched the Internet to no avail. This shoe company made a replica of the famous Christian Louboutin Paris rollerboy shoe. I have this replica shoe and would like to know anything about this company and a...

Ebay glitches anyone

Bulk revision ... under format it say NULL ... Never seen that one before ... Next issue a buyer bought one item from me and went to buy a second and got a message blocking me from buying and even viewing my items anymore and the message states it is...

How many seconds does it take for my bid to register? It seems as though someone can place a bid in

How many seconds does it take for my bid to register in the last seconds of a listing? Recently, I have lost items when someone has put in a higher bid in the last seconds......it seems to be in the last 5 to eight seconds? They are only interested i...

Opinions/suggestions wanted, revamping my std text....

I've finally decided the time has come to revamp the standard text in my listings. Some of the "need" for why it is worded the way it is now harkens back to the early days, for example when shipping costs weren't shown like it is today...and it clear...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Worker killed on the Job

*Three Newfies were working at the top of a phone tower:**As they start their descent, Jim slips, falls off the tower, and is killedinstantly.**As the ambulance takes the body away, John says, 'Well, **bleep**, someone'sgotta go and tell Jim's wife.*...

system problems

Wow!! There's a lot of stuff not working right since you made all those changes on My eBay seller pages

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

what does it mean registration blocked

I tried to open a case in the resolution centre as I had not received my item and the seller had not responded after 3 attempts. When I clicked on resolution center I got a message registration blocked. What does this mean? I use eBay daily and have ...

Shipping rates not showing up on US site

can anyone tell me why my shipping rates to the US are not showing up on the US site. It is only showing the flat rate to ship to Canada. I had troubles last week when I was using shipping policies so I called ebay and opted out of the policies but I...

Paying mote money

HiI bought a watch band which was 7.05 C$ but I lost 9 $ in my credit card account what happens?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best Match

why on my ebay page it is impossible to have the best match function?? thank you

best offer

What exactly is a best offer? Can I offer anything and the seller is obligated to sell?

How do I change the shipping cost on my listing

How do I change the Shipping cost on my listing??...I can change the Demension Sizes..but the shipping amount is $25.00 on All listings..like to get rid of this...Auto thing is a real Pain!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay Removed The FB I Left for Seller

This is not my first experience with this type of thing. I don't leave NFB, but for about 1% of my purchases I do leave low DSRs.I mean........... if you sell to me you are pretty much guaranteed PFB and 4 5 Star Ratings.You really have to mess up to...

Phone Cover

Received in timely manner, well wrapped, nice lookiing but flimsy, side of cover broke when I opened it. Also werong phone case but this was my fault should have ordered for Huawei y300.

if seller trick you on feedback what can you do?

helpmy question is if a seller is insisting that you change your feedback from negative to 5 starts and its against eBay policy and you did not know should it be cancel or can it be cancel?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How is it possible for a buyer to open a case after 60 days if they have not yet received the item?

How is it possible for a buyer to open a case after 60 days if they have not yet received the item? Someone just opened a case against me after 2 months has gone by stating they didn't receive the item yet. I thought the cut off was 45 or 60 days, bu...

How do you know which shipping buyers want to use?

I offer more than one type of shipping internationally, one cheaper than the other. I'm trying to send an invoice, combining the two purchases of my buyer. How do I know which type of shipping they want? I know, I can write to the buyer and ask them ...

Buyer didn't pick up item at the post office...what to do?!?!

Hello, some guy bought an item from me and apparently it's been over a week that the package has been sitting in the post office waiting for him to pick it up. Still he didn't do it...Final Notice; Item will be returned to sender if not collected wit...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

HST/GST Tax

When I sell an item on ebay the customer is not charged the provincial/federal sales tax? This is confusing to me as I am charged taxes when I make a purchase outside of ebayon an item at Walmart. Appreciate a response to this question. Bethany Jobb

I bought a CPU at a very good price but now I am very suspicious of a scam. What should I do?

I bought a CPU that as a value of 350$ for 49.99$ and here's what I've found out. 1- There's a warning about it coming from China and that it would be shipped in 2 days probably but would not received before 1 month + 1 week 2- The site sold more the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.