I was buying an item from Ebay on Dec 07 2016 and I did not received it.

magna008
Community Member

Hi 

I'm buying an item on Ebay on Dec 07 2016 but did not received. and I try to report to ebay and the information was remomed. here is my buying records please help me to get the item or money back.

2 Pcs H11 80W white 6000K led lamp bulb for car head lights fog tail driving new.

Estimated delivery : Thu 22 Dec - Fri 3 Feb.

Item ID : 391529837616

Transaction ID 706447950026

Quantity : 1

Thanks  Toha Phung

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It's too ,late to file a "item not received" claim with eBay but you can log-in to your PayPal account and file a claim there. You have 180 days (6 months) from the date of sale to file a "item not received" claim with PayPal.

I'm assuming this is a purchase from China. My advice is to "stop" purchasing items from China because you will end up chasing after them for almost every transaction. Focus on Sellers in Canada, USA, U.K, Europe and Australia.

Exclude the rest and you will have a more positive buying experience.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The Paypal Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

The first step suggested is to Contact the Seller.

This is polite but not necessary.

If you decide to just ask When was this shipped? What service was used? What is the tracking number?

Don't worry if there is no tracking. This is an expensive service and in any case is used only as a Seller Protection.

What you want is a refund.

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement. It won't arrive either.

If you don't get an immediate refund (or if the seller offers the bogus replacement) ask PP to step in and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove Delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply