Inpatient buyer...

buyer bought a book on Friday night, then this morning sent me a rude message asking why I haven't shipped the book... I guess weekend doesn't exist in certain American's mind. Taking BC family day into account, it hasn't even been one business day yet...... [/end rant]

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Inpatient buyer...

It only showed me his 7 most recent purchases... my book isn't even on there so I have no idea if he bought a puzzle over a month ago...

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

The last time a bad buyer opened a INR case against us by mistake we were able to get the defect removed by calling ebay. In this case your bad buyer sent you a message referencing a totally wrong item.

Make the call.

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

Defects are no longer given for an inr.

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

A good majority of buyers would appreciate very much if the item is shipped the next day,in my own experience as a buyer I know I'm getting a great service when I get a message the next day,"your item has been shipped" and It'll guarantee a 5 star feedback from me just for that reason alone,unless something else goes wrong along the way.
Message 24 of 26
latest reply

@patken123 wrote:
A good majority of buyers would appreciate very much if the item is shipped the next day,in my own experience as a buyer I know I'm getting a great service when I get a message the next day,"your item has been shipped" and It'll guarantee a 5 star feedback from me just for that reason alone,unless something else goes wrong along the way.

Just because I can't ship the next day all the time (because I work full time shift work including graveyard shifts) doesn't mean I'm not providing great service. Please be reminded that not all eBay sellers are selling online full time; a lot of them are hobby / casual sellers with other work / family commitment. So far fortunately most of my buyers are understanding and if I message them asking them to wait a few more days because of real life commitment, they are okay with waiting a bit.

Message 25 of 26
latest reply

" not all eBay sellers are selling online full time; a lot of them are hobby / casual sellers with other work / family commitment. So far fortunately most of my buyers are understanding and if I message them asking them to wait"

If your buyers knew in advance that they'll need to wait a few days before you can ship their item, then there shouldn't be a problem at all,if this particular buyer didn't get that clear message from you and assumed you'll ship the next day,then as they say ,he made an  of himself for assuming that.

Message 26 of 26
latest reply