It is official I am closing the store

Going to run some blowout sales and wholesale off products are dirt cheap prices and I am done done done done ...

My wife has now gotten a new job and we have decided to wait to have our 3rd child for 3 more years so I am cashing in and closing up ..

This may take a year to do but I AM SO EXCITED TO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS TOO MUCH LONGER..

Ebay has been fun but working as much as I do I know I lost my zest and spark as a seller and really ebay is not doing so hot for sales these days in my category amazon has it locked down.. I mean I still guarantee all my goods and put a smile on but the drive to make sure things go out asap and my communication speed it down from 1-6 hrs to 1-3 days ... I know it is time and I finally finicially able to do so .....

So this is my goodbye but not gone memo because I am so excited .,.. My wifes job she got last month turned permanent and we are freakin rolling in dough so I say to this store Sad to see you go .... Thanks for everyone's advice but now the only thing I will be on here for is a chat or debate for about another 12 months then gooooodddddddddd bye byebyebye bye no longer turning into a smaller store just closing ....

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

nan*55
Community Member

You sound very excited and happy! Wish you all the best !!! 🙂

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Congrats! You worked hard enough, you deserve it!

Don't be a stranger

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Just like Pierre quit.

Humph.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I did not quit. 

I retired (I am old)...

.... and still liquidating my inventory, years later...

.., with many more years to go unless someone comes up with a big truck and a big (I mean BIG) cheque and takes everything away.

That would make Mary very happy!

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Lets have a chat, I just sent you a message.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Yes well I do most the cooking,cleaning,laundry.. I do all the my own renos and fix both are vehicle and the toys .. Plus work my job and run this business and have literally spent 3 year sleeping an average of 3-4 hrs  with many nights not sleeping at all so the excitement is more or less about getting my life back and making sure my kids remember every fun moment with there father..

So I am very excited even more then when I buy your Jam this week NAN LOL

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Elm I will still be around watching you set people straight in the nice black and white way you do it LOL ..

I for the first time in over 30 years am proud to say in about 1 year I will Finally be a quitter YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAN

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I know someone who has been selling books on the internet... for many.. many, and many more years..He was one of the first on the internet...

He has been looking to retire for many years now....  His wife says... RETIRE.

Burt... that is like telling a horse ... NOT... to eat hay!

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Burt = But

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@brandeentertainment wrote:

Elm I will still be around watching you set people straight in the nice black and white way you do it LOL ..

I for the first time in over 30 years am proud to say in about 1 year I will Finally be a quitter YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAN

Chuckle, short, laugh, full guffaw!

Your description of life-a-coming is much the same as mine, was. Then the train derailed, aeroplane fell out of the sky, ship sank. Hopefully, my next chapter is the same as yours.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 11
latest reply