Just curious why some sellers never get back to you regardingpostage or postage costs ??

Just curious why some sellers never get back to you when you ask about

postage or postage costs ?  They say they will check into it and get back to you ??

So, you end up buying the same item from another seller.  Far be it from me to tell

them how to run their business !

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Just curious why some sellers never get back to you regardingpostage or postage costs ??

By buying elsewhere, you did .

Sometimes a seller may be shocked by the price of shipping to Canada-- especially if they see the Priority prices rather than the somewhat lower "shape and size" option which gives First Class International Parcel rates.

FCIP is at the right of the list of icons here;

https://postcalc.usps.com/?country=10440

and the service includes Confirmation of Delivery, something that is the Holy Grail for US sellers.

Perhaps, if you really want the item, giving the seller that information may be useful.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

i don't know if you are talking about sellers in general , but i know a lot of usa seller's don't give 2 cents about selling to Canadians..i've seen shipping set to 40-50$ to send a small item to Canada, when i know for a fact it is less than half of that..

So when i see an overpriced shipping amount i just move on.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

5.10€ is a parcel of 249 grams to canada, now imagine a 1 kg parcel. Those sellers sometimes doesnt care and never ship the item.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Sellers that advertise shipping as International or Worldwide should then be prepared to
ship out of the country and should be up on what the postage rates are. The idea that
they just don't reply to your questions about shipping tells me they should not be shipping
out of the country and are just wasting potential buyers time.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply