Why Ebay allow that Croatia Category "Stamps" is already a cheap "Baazar" showing and selling others

bikicra
Community Member

Ity is really disgusting to see the abuse that some Ebay's members are doing the Category "Stamps" and the country Croatia:

1 - Croatia became Independent countyry in 1991, however. It is use to promote and sale Yugoslavia, etc.-

2- People from China is using the category, to sell porcelane, and others.,

3 - They are selling also Post cards, clothes, screws, coins, bank notes,etc

4 -The  collectors of stamps they enter to Croatia Stamps to deal with Croatian stamps.

5 - The time consuming is really big to find and look for Croatian stamps and Postal History.

6- I personally believe that Ebay is just a machine "Money maker" oriented in quantity and not quality.

7- I personally believe as machine does not have the "Intelligence" to control and correct unreguklar situations.

8- I am been collecting stamps for 50 years and I have never see something like this.

I will appreciate very much to receive the opinions and sugestions from members of Ebay's Comunity, and of course not from Ebay.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Cordially,

Bikicra

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Why Ebay allow that Croatia Category "Stamps" is already a cheap "Baazar" showing and selling others

There is a Report button on every listing. You can use it judiciously, but if you start reporting everything you see, eBay may want to have a quiet word with you. They like police but not vigilantes.

Start with the really outrageous ones for porcelain and screws.

The listing of Yugoslavian items under Croatia is logical, since Croatia was part of Yugoslavia for so long. It is like putting the stamps of Prince Edward Island under Canada. I would not be surprised to see the stamps of Croatia sold under Yugoslavia, for that matter.

When faced with a long and erratic list of items, go rogue. Choose Highest Price First, rather than the default Best Match, which is useless, or Lowest Price First. HPF will give you fewer items to bypass before you hit your price range and the more expensive items are slightly more likely to actually be the stamps and postal history you are looking for.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply