Leaving Feedback after time limit is over?

We ship Surface International for buyers, for example Australia, New Zealand etc. . By the time our buyers receive their items the feedback listings are gone and neither the buyer or the seller can no longer leave feedback. Is there a way to retrieve the listings so that we can leave feedback?

I have Buyers that would like to leave feedback but their purchases are gone by the time they receive their items. We would also like to leave them feedback but our sold listing is gone by then.

I would really appreciate help from anyone. I would like to resolve this problem as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Claudette Thom

Gabrielle Antiques

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Leaving Feedback after time limit is over?

No.

If you leave feedback for your buyers when you ship-- and giving the tracking number and /or date of shipping is reassuring -- then the buyer can Respond to the feedback when the item arrives.

There is no time limit on Responses.

But you get no boost in your seller ratings for Responses.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Most experienced sellers will counsel you not to ship Surface.

Especially as a new seller, you can't afford even one neg for slow shipping. And your buyers can start Item Not Received disputes for 45 days after the purchase. Your items are not going to arrive for weeks after that.

Feedback can be left for 60 days. And your shipment could well still be on the high seas.

While most buyers will refund a refund when the item arrives, Disputes can kill your eBay business fast. Look into Defects and Violations to see the problems.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I agree. I complained to eBay about this before.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply