Left my first neg in a very long time and the seller responded with a total fabricated reply

My question is, According to eBay i am allowed to follow up my initial feedback.

However once i have worded it correctly and i am satisfied it covers everything i want to add,

I submit it and it looks like it has been added but it has not. When i start over it is as if i have done nothing at all

Tried 5 times and still nothing. Any Suggestions?

Thanks in advance...

DJ

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Left my first neg in a very long time and the seller responded with a total fabricated reply

Is this the seller whose feedback was Removed by eBay? That may be the reason.

That seller has 7 feedback as a seller, two negative and two neutral/false positive.

I think the Removal would encourage anyone reading the FB to investigate further and run away from his listings.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for your answer and it could connected.
However upon further investigation i find i cannot leave follow up
to any reply's at all,not just this one. eBay started a ticket to have it looked at but we all know how well that works
For interest sake try to leave a follow up comment for one of your recent purchases and see if you have the same issue!!
Thanks for the reply.....
Message 3 of 3
latest reply