'm trying to contact ebay phone number, but it's always unavailable and I can't find a contact email . How Can I reach ebay costumer support

rafa3p
Community Member

I can not contact ebay's support by phone. It is always unavailable. My account was blocked and I am trying to solve this problem. Some months ago, my girlfriend  had her account blocked while trying to sell her partially broken camera. These days I tried to sell the item for her using my ebay account and her paypal account, and then my account got blocked due to this. I want to understand why I can not sell the item and find a way to reach you guys in order to get an explanation and to unblock mine and my girlfriend's account.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

'm trying to contact ebay phone number, but it's always unavailable and I can't find a contact email . How Can I reach ebay costumer support

Hi .. Only option is to call. Why did you not open your own PP . 2 associated accounts will be difficult to resolve. This is member to member , ebay does not participate here.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Was your girl friends account suspended and did they suspend yours when you tried to merge your ebay acct with her paypal acct.

Didn't you receive an email from ebay what the infraction was and how to try and resolve it.

Maybe you should read the following link.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/account/suspended-accounts.html

Message 3 of 3
latest reply