Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Need Help Contacting Ebay Regarding Dishonest Buyer!

Just wondering if someone...anyone.. can help us. To make a long story short, I was contacted last fall when a customer of mine purchased a Hello Kitty item. I was contacted after the auction ended from a US buyer who warned me of this persons dishon...

Southern Ontario Power Sellers Meeting Feb 17, 07

The second meeting of the Southern Ontario Power Sellers Group will be held Febuary 17, 07 at 12:00 pm If you are interested in attending please email me directly to confirm you attendance and to recieve the meeting location. Please provide a contact...

WHAT NOW? Your advise please!

I sold an item valued at $US1000 to a USA buyer. Paid an extra $30.00 insurance to UPS. Item got damaged in transport. I filed immediately a claim and was in constant contact with the buyer for the last 6 1/2 weeks, trying to resolve all the issues c...

When do I Decide to Call this My Business???? Advice Please.....

Hi everybody, jeec0305 here.....i have been a powerseller for about 6 months now, pretty cool. I have watched a few topics on here, but have never really taken full advantage of its use. It took me a while to start my own topic so here goes.............

Reading Feedbacks

Hello. Today I tried to read a buyer's feedback and when I tried to click on, I was prompted to enter a verification number. I then tried to access my own feedbacks and lo and behold, the same thing happened. Is this something new and/or anyone else ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

CANADA POST

....price increase 'coming soon..!!' to a cp outlet near you... thank god, i was getting a little worried, there hadn't been a cp price increase for a while now...just what i was waiting for...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

square trade lesson

well...another lesson learned...don't waste a good 35.00 cdn to get square trade involved...i had recently submitted a mutual withdrawal feedback request to my one buyer that left me a negetive-no response...i emailed ebay asking that based on the fa...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with a bad seller!!!

Hi, got a problem with a buyer, item # 200090052730. Says he didn't buy this item and someone fraudulently used his account, but only to try and buy this one item. It's obvious from his emails he's lying and I told him I don't believe him as he has b...

Hockey playoffs?

So what team will you guys be going for? My hubby & daughter are huge Habs fans, to bad there golfing!

New $5.00 US "Security" Surcharge on Small Packets As of May 2007

From the US Postal Service website: ...and further to the stronger borders initiative bill 213, passed in October 2006, all parcels entering into the United States, from Canada, which could contain hazardous or explosive materials, will now be subjec...

Customer says they have not received their item!!! What to do?!?!?

Hello, I have a customer who is saying that they didn't receive their item. What do I do?!?! It's been over a month (since Feb 25, 07) and their package is still not arrived. It was an unconfirmed international address that I shipped to, paid through...

DAMAGED ITEMS...

how many of you guys who use canada post have items that get damaged? i know some of you sell items that can't really get 'damaged', like sunshine, who sells bikini's, but any other of you? i seem to have a rash of them lately, and more and more, i t...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Starting an Ebay Business for Canadians

Bill, I just picked up a copy of your book today and I must say I'm very impressed with the result! Congrats on the finished product and I'm thrilled to have been a part of it! I don't personally know all of the PS-ers interviewed, but Ann and Moniqu...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Who takes all forms of money???

Hi everyone Lately I have been having problems with buyers and Money Order's. I find they take forever to send it.I decided to only take paypal for now. To much of a headache. I get clients sending MO and no description of which bikini they bought an...

Feedback after 60 days???

This is the 3rd time that this happened to me. I just received a feedback today Apr. 2nd for an item that was sold on Jan 23rd. According to my calculations that would make it 69 days after the sale. I would like to return the feedback but I only hav...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

ANY UPS'ERS OUT THERE?

canada post just broke one too many things the other day, and i knew the day would come where i got fed up enough to contact someone else. i looked briefly into fedex, and then ups, and noticed that ups is alot cheaper than fedex. so i gave them my i...

• 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beware! Fraud again ...

I had 2 fraud payment within this month, they all requested to ship to unconfirmed address to Indonesia. They both paid by paypal, used other people paypal to pay it. Then receive an email like this: Payment has been completed! I prefered ONLY USPS G...

Anybody having problems with LIGHT PACKET service?

good day, just wondering if anybody was having any problems with CP light packet service, ONLINE LABEL through paypal service?? I have had three envelopes returned to me in the past 2 weeks. no reason listed, I double checked , weight , dimensions, e...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Software for importing Paypal data?

Has anyone found an accounting software that works for importing paypal data? I bought Quick Books which does not work unless you purchase the Professional US version. The same company Intuit, does not have any Canadian products that are capable of d...

Paypal shipping Tools

Anyone trying to use the paypal shipping tools and pay with their Canadian Credit card? Used to work for me until a couple of weeks ago when paypal stopped letting me use it and will only allow payments to go through my U.S. bank account. The replies...

PayPal Chargeback Revolution

Hello, A revolutionary news! A customer did try to charge back money from my PayPal account (he pretends not to receive the merchandise) and PAYPAL REFUSED!!! I got a message informing me, that a customer DID TRY TO CHARGE BACK me. PAYPAL asked (yes!...

Month of March

Good Morning great Power Seller's I'd just like to know how everyone's month of March went compared to last year's.I closed my store and my sales tripled. What is that all about??? I'm curious is it because I closed my store or sales for everyone in ...

This Buyer wins an award for best story telling!!!

Hi guys, this was so funny I just had to share it. This client buys a bikini and never pays so I kindly ask for the money or I will relist. Apparently her mom had a stroke so I told her take your time. The following week she tells me she will pay soo...

Flat Rate Shipping survey

It certainly would have been helpful and saved a waste of my time if the survey had stated at the beginning what the proposed box sizes with postage charges are. They may be great for some sellers shipping clothing, dvds, but for the most part would ...

Running out of patience!

Hi guys, I'm running out of patience lately and need to vent! What is it with American clients and shipping? Do they all think a small packet from Canada takes 2 business days like in the US? I don't know how many times I get e-mails complaining afte...

Who's the LIAR???

I have this client of mine who hasn't paid for the bikini she won. I told her if I don't recieve payment soon I will relist it. She sends me an e-mail saying it was paid with paypal 2 days ago. I never got confirmation from paypal or seen the payment...

Private Feedbacks

Hello. I'm looking for some clarification if someone can help me. I thought I read somewhere that Ebay will no longer allow a member (I'm assuming new member) to use private feeback. It is my understanding that if a current member is keeping their fe...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

CIRCA UPDATE ON CAN. SELLER PROF.

While premature to go into details at this point, we are working closely with Canada Post and UPS Canada on pricing projects, and hope to have more eBay-exclusive shipping discounts in the months to come. is this possible? could it be? or maybe i sho...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just something I found interesting!

I went to the mall today to buy a carabiner watch to take to the beach (I am going to visit my daughter in Cozumel Mexico where she teaches scuba diving). I was in a retail store ... found what I wanted .... the price tag said $130 which is the price...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.