Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

When Good Listings Go Bad... The List

By selling on consignment, I see some great items come into my store. I am finding it increasingly hard to list the really great finds as it seems every other eBay member is in the VeRO program. I would like to keep an updated thread for listings tha...

ANYONE following american idol... ?:|

i know maybe this belongs on the american idol boards, but anyone else watching/following? i've never followed it before until this year, and am really into it. if so, who's your favourite?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

On Line Survey Report

Has anyone else received an email asking them to participate in an on line survey or is this just another spoof? Here is part of the message I received. I am nervous to respond until I know it is for real. "Dear RENEE, You are invited to participate ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dealing w/ a question that has a racist remark - help!

Hi there! I've been an ebayer for some time now, and like many of you I'm sure, I've dealt with LOTS of strange and odd questions from potential bidders. Just today, I had a bidder comment to me (after they bid of course) that my shipping cost of $10...

This is WEIRD?

I put some bikini's at auction but of course they are not showing up yet because of the new delay with ebay. It takes about 12 to 13 hours to show. I noticed on 1 of the bikini's someone is watching it. How is this possible when it doesn't show up at...

Am I out of luck? Paypal dispute

My auctions clearly state that shipping from Canada to the U.S. can take 1 to 4 weeks. The same is written in my shipping notification that gets sent to all buyers. Last night a buyer opened a dispute and two minutes later, escalated it to a claim. I...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

My eBay not showing bids.

Hi everyone, I haven't seen anything written about the problem that I have with My eBay not showing bids. If I look at my listings in a search or through View Seller's Other Items all of the items that have bids show up. In My eBay only the odd one s...

I am a PS. What is my next step?

I haven't been selling for long and so far have just listed auctions and B.I.N.'s. I haven't yet opened a store or subscribed to any selling managers or other eBay tools. I am going to the eBay University in Toronto next month to take the "Beyond the...

ANY POWERSELLERS WHO ARE ALSO A TRADING ASSISTANT?

Hello... I am an eBay Trading Assistant that just became a PowerSeller due to the items that are being dropped off for me to list on eBay. I am looking for others doing what I am doing to share some ideas, etc. I am located in Kawartha Lakes, Ontario...

Reserve Prices

Hi, for any of you who have Reserve Prices in your listings, have any of your buyers asked you to reveal your Reserve Price? Also, if they have, do you reveal it? I just had this happen, I refused to reveal it and he got quite upset. Any feedback wou...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where's the 10 Cent Listing Days???

I don't know if I missed one recently but it seems like forever since the last 10 cent listing day promo. Harvey

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

So How Many Will Be Using UPS Now?

This UPS flat rate shipping thing seems golden to me. I know I will be using it as leverage to see if i can get some better rate through Purolator. Anyone making the jump to UPS that doesn't currently use UPS?

Tips for Feedback - I only get a few

Does anybody have any tips in why a lot of my clients are not leaving feedback? I sell Tech Items. When an Item is sold I 1)I send an email Thank you for your Payment 2)I create an online shipping Label 3)I send an email to my clients with the tracki...

Profitability on eBay

Hello, I am relatively new to selling on eBay and just made it to Powerseller - yay! I've been tracking my profitability for the past couple of months and the various eBay, Paypal fees are really taking a bite out of my profit margin - especially on ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saudi Arabia Buyer for ( CAN / US shipping only )

Hi I have a situation where I have a Saudi Arabia buyer for an item. The item was listed to be availible to US and Canada only. Does anybody have any tips for shipping or should I not ship to the client.

UNWELCOME BIDDER notice - don't know why.....

and ebay is absolutely no help - as usual. I got the lovely "we are just telling you that you are an unwelcome bidder" letter from ebay 2 days ago. I replied to it, asking which item or seller this pertained to. I was using a new buying id that only ...

Seller Manager on eBay.ca

Just wondering...but for those of you who are listed on eBay.com and use Seller Manager...how come you can't use it on eBay.ca?

PayPal: Notice of Transaction Review

I received following email from paypal yesterday.Customer(No Longer Registered User) never complained or contacted me before.Item was delivered 3 weeks ago. PayPal did not reply to my email yet just debited my account (which is normal for PayPal) ---...

Ebay having problems again

Has anyone else been listing this afternoon? I listed a few bikini's and at the end Ebay highlights in red that it could take a few hours before your item shows up at auction.What is going on with them? They should credit us, what if it takes 8 hours...

Buyer claiming item never arrived...

I recently sold a package valued close to $1000 to a buyer (who declined insurance) and shipped it to him. the tracking number shows a sucessfull delivery but he claims he never received the package. has anyone has a problem like this? I use canada p...

Return lost in the mail

HI guys, I had this buyer purchase a bikini and didn't like the way it fit so she wanted a refund. I state in all my auctions no refunds. I decided to be nice and give her one so I told her to mail it back and I will gladly refund her. Yesterday she ...

Power Sellers and questions

Good morning PS Recently I have wanted to buy some items on ebay from some PS. I have asked them questions and never got a respnse. How many of you have experienced this? I answer all my clients questions. I can't understand how they do so well and n...

Most Valuable Item You have Sold?

Hello Powersellers! I have recently been asked to sell a couple of high end items. One is a 1946 Red Rocket Gretsch Electric Guitar and the other is an authentic Norval Morisseau painting of a polar bear. The guitar is appraised at $16,000 and the pa...

5 Cent Listing Day April 16

Just got the email that there'll be a 5 cent listing day on Monday April 16th for Auction Format Only. http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/5CentPAF0416/?ov=001OL

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Double Tax

I've been fishing for an answer that has been eluding me for some time. I've gone as far as contacting GST rulings officers with the CRA to have my question answered but it seems they consider it a "dark area". In light of a recent discussion that st...

DID ANYONE SEE ROBB CHESTNUTT ON OPRAH TODAY???

...show's topic was scams...internet scams...online shopping scams...etc...and robb was on the last 15 minutes talking about second chance offers and spoof emails...blah blah, whatever, but man oh man, is he good looking or what..!!!!!!!:-D ..maybe i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Easter Sales?

HI everone, How are your sales during Easter Holidays? I asked this on the US board and they say it's slow to. It sucks for me:( Can't wait until they all come back and $$$$

Here's a buyer to watch out for!!

Hello all, I sold 2 sets of cups and saucers to a buyer in Australia. Offered two shipping services: 6-12 weeks for Canada Post SURFACE MAIL Small Packet or 1-3 weeks for Canada Post AIR MAIL Small Packet He chose SURFACE, 6-12 weeks for delivery. Ju...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.