Saudi Arabia Buyer for ( CAN / US shipping only )

Hi

I have a situation where I have a Saudi Arabia buyer for an item. The item was listed to be availible to US and Canada only. Does anybody have any tips for shipping or should I not ship to the client.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I've shipped to Saudi several times, in fact I have a regular customer there.
I always used CP Airmail, now use USPS Global Priority, no problems either way - just be sure to insure.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Saudi Arabia has very severe laws when it comes to crime so 99.99% of the times you should not have any problems and like Zarzuella recommended INSURE the item cause its a very long trip and anything can happen.

Also - if they pay you via PAYPAL then just know in advance that SAUDI ARABIA is not on the list of eligible countries for SELLER PROTECTION so you will be exposed to a potential - ITEM NOT RECEIVED dispute and proving delivery will be impossible using CanadaPOST.

Depending on the value of the item I would accept using BIDPAY and or Moneybrokers, but definately not via PAYPAL.

Good Luck,

TIM @ FTL
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

coastwindchimes
Community Member
I had one~ they paid the horrible shipping without a blink~ a real pleasure.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the Tips

I started a BIDPAY Account for payments from unprotected Country's instead of using Paypal.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

bestshowtime
Community Member
I started a BIDPAY Account for payments from unprotected Country's instead of using Paypal.
That is very smart!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply