On Line Survey Report

eureka9988
Community Member
Has anyone else received an email asking them to participate in an on line survey or is this just another spoof? Here is part of the message I received. I am nervous to respond until I know it is for real.

"Dear RENEE,

You are invited to participate in an online survey on small packages. The survey will take approximately 30-35 minutes to complete and as a thank you for your efforts your name will be entered in a sweepstakes for a chance to win
1 of 2 $500 gift certificates."
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

On Line Survey Report

katiusciav
Community Member
nope
Kat
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

On Line Survey Report

tobyshitzu
Community Member
I got a call last week wanting to send me a survey on small packages (hasn't shown up yet). They offered to pay $25 to fill it out.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

On Line Survey Report

Yeah I got it today, some other people reported getting it last week.

I like the threat about how you can call them to find out how they got your email address but you no longer qualify for the "prizes" if you do.
"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

On Line Survey Report

I got it this morning.
Deleted it.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

On Line Survey Report

Anyone that does sign up will be put on a list for future surveys so be prepared to get alot of emails and phone calls from many companies for sometime.

TIM @ FTL
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

On Line Survey Report

eureka9988
Community Member
Thanks for all good advice. Since I cannot tell just who this survey is from I have decided to ignore and deleted it as well.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

On Line Survey Report

coastwindchimes
Community Member
Got the phone call for the telephone survey a couple of weeks ago, and the email yesterday. I think it is Canada Post, from what the telephone survey person asked. But not sure.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

On Line Survey Report

treasure-pot
Community Member
I have had several requests in the past and all have been traced back to Canada Post. It would seem that they are spending bundles of money trying to figure out how much money they can extricate from sellers before the camel's back breaks.

Bill treasure-pot

Bill

Message 9 of 9
latest reply