Lying about description

Do not buy from this seller, or at least be very careful  ....bought a cell phone that was tagged 10 out of 10....when I received the phone, I noticed there were 2 buttons missing off the phone...this was not disclosed in the description at all...the picture he had posted was not what the phone looked like...I am not happy....and then he had the nerve to tell me to take a pic and show him where the buttons were missing...how could he not know it wasn't in 10 out of 10 condition...?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Lying about description

@cdnqtpie1975 wrote:

Do not buy from this seller, or at least be very careful  ....bought a cell phone that was tagged 10 out of 10....when I received the phone, I noticed there were 2 buttons missing off the phone...this was not disclosed in the description at all...the picture he had posted was not what the phone looked like...I am not happy....and then he had the nerve to tell me to take a pic and show him where the buttons were missing...how could he not know it wasn't in 10 out of 10 condition...?

Hi cdnqtpie1975,

Sorry to hear that. Please make sure you file a dispute for this before the 45 days timeframe is up.

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply